<- New Guy to the Forum (1 Viewer)

Tralmy

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello all of you chip crazy people! Ok maybe your not crazy, but just love the feel, sound and design of great chips like me! Thats why Im here, and one day soon hope to start collecting some chips myself. BTW the name is Rob ... boom the ice has been broken!

Welcome Rob - and yes, most of these guys are crazy. I've managed to avoid the bug - get your immunizations.

Yeah, we're a bunch of sensor types here. It's all about the feel, the sound, the visuals...... and the taste, too, but we save that for the beer and the women!

Thanks of the warm welcome, my wife and friends tend to think I'm a little off ... so i look forward to our friendship. I just retired 30 years military, and those chips in my avatar pic got stolen by the movers during my last PCS move. So someone has a nice little tourney set in the pacific islands! I think I got those from a place called Side Pot back in the day.

Thanks of the warm welcome, my wife and friends tend to think I'm a little off ... so i look forward to our friendship. I just retired 30 years military, and those chips in my avatar pic got stolen by the movers during my last PCS move. So someone has a nice little tourney set in the pacific islands! I think I got those from a place called Side Pot back in the day.

Can't see a lot of detail in the Avitar, but those appear to be the Proteges that were made by Blue Chip Company (BCC).

Can't see a lot of detail in the Avitar, but those appear to be the Proteges that were made by Blue Chip Company (BCC).

I think Proteges sounds about right, was BCC affiliated with Side Pot?

Welcome, you should start an allotment now for chips. Thanks for the 30 years!!! I only did 20.

roberto-futurama-im-not-crazy-dont-call-me-crazy-im-just-not-user-friendly.jpg

Welcome, you should start an allotment now for chips. Thanks for the 30 years!!! I only did 20.

Haha, Ive been watching a lot of the chip sales/trades/auctions and I was thinking the exact same thing! Im going to need some cash!

Thanks for the 30 and 20. I only did 5

Nothing wrong with 5 at all - nice job!, I really think everyone should have to serve at least 2 years like they do in Israel. Its good for the country, it builds character ... and some of our nations smartest people never served ... imagine what their genius could do for the country!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom