New feature added (terms, abbreviations, acronyms info) (1 Viewer)

Well just to add some scope creep, what about turning off per abbreviation. I mean SB meaning sunset beach has very much changed the use of Small Blind in the strategery section.
I don't think it will update older posts but going forward, Sunset Beach will be 'SB Chips' and hopefully SB will be small blind

Well just to add some scope creep

Trigger Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Great idea, @Tommy !

I researched the abbreviations for blinds and bets for the mixed game cards and found that:

SB = either small blind, or small bet in limit games.

BB = big bet in limit games.

bb = big blind, although BB is often used instead. "I was in the bb with a stack of 26BB." Granted, that's a rather convoluted example. Context rules, as usual.

In case you're interested, I used SB and BB for small bet and big bet, respectively, for limit games, and Bet for all bets for big-bet (NL/PL) games.

If you aren't familiar with my game cards, check them out here.

Just wanted to say thank you for this feature Tommy. Saves a search through the classifieds every time a new acronym shows up.

Great idea, @Tommy !

I researched the abbreviations for blinds and bets for the mixed game cards and found that:

SB = either small blind, or small bet in limit games.

BB = big bet in limit games.

bb = big blind, although BB is often used instead. "I was in the bb with a stack of 26BB." Granted, that's a rather convoluted example. Context rules, as usual.

In case you're interested, I used SB and BB for small bet and big bet, respectively, for limit games, and Bet for all bets for big-bet (NL/PL) games.

If you aren't familiar with my game cards, check them out here.
Thanks Abby, for the suggestions. I am holding off on adding more until I add the option for members to turn it off.

This new feature makes reading forums so much easier. It will really help the newbies like me :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom