New Favorite Cards = Desjgn (2 Viewers)

Cool thread, we almost exclusively play with copags at my home game. I'm going to give these desjng a try to change it up a bit. I do have one guy who's quite rough on the cards. I've had to get 2 replacements from copag he keeps breaking the corners of cards.
I thought corner breaking was only happening in my games. I’m sorry for your loss.

Just got two setups today and love the textured feel. Cannot wait to use in a game. Desjgn FTW.
100% concur. After a long hiatus, I bought around ten setups simultaneously to see what I liked best. Desjgn is the winner. Surprise second was Bicycle Prestige.

100% concur. After a long hiatus, I bought around ten setups simultaneously to see what I liked best. Desjgn is the winner. Surprise second was Bicycle Prestige.
Lmao....those are the only 2 decks I use for my tournaments anymore. Must have similar taste in cards.

Just got the davinci’s and here are my initial thoughts. Color is great and cards are a little thicker than desjgn so they shouldn’t get bent accidentally. It comes with a decent plastic case and two cut cards. The cards don’t slide as well as desjgn or FS on my SPW topper but better than my Gemaco. Also they don’t smell great right out the plastic. I havent played with them but hopefully will get them in play soon.

I have always had the impression that Da Vinci was a low-end brand of Modiano.

They are solid cards. As long as I am not the dealer I don't mind playing them all day long. For some reason the edges has this rough, paper-cuttish feel on them that make it less pleasant to shuffle than most...

Aside from that they are great. Specially for the money

There are two versions of Bicycle Prestige. The new ones are made in China and the old ones were made by Fournier in Spain. Is handling similar?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom