New chip feeling (1 Viewer)

Bergalicious

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I’m still new to the chip game, I just bought a brand new set of Milanos from Amazon. They have this waxy feeling, is that normal for Milanos or did I just buy the lower quality chips?

IMG_6380.gif

I’m not that familiar with Milanos…are you comparing to other chips you’ve felt? Have you used the Milano chips before?
We have a mantra around here to get samples whenever possible, just to avoid any surprises. Maybe you can return them if you’re not happy?

Welcome!​

I'm glad to see @bergs has some company. There is a post that will catch you up quickly on the vastness that is this chipping community, let me see if I can find a link for you.... OH YES! its in my signature, New Members Start Here (landscape on mobile)

Milanos are decent mid-grade chips, but they’re going to feel much different than actual clays, ceramics, or even other “China clays”.

Do you not like them, or do they just feel different than you expected?

Clearly, he’s new and doesn’t know me (pours margarita pitcher on my own head)
Yes but people will have some expectations for him carrying the name that translates to the ‘action junkies of the degens’

Milanos are decent mid-grade chips, but they’re going to feel much different than actual clays, ceramics, or even other “China clays”.

Do you not like them, or do they just feel different than you expected?
I bought some from another member on here and those felt better. The ones I bought didn’t feel as good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom