vegas757

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Simply looking to buy a couple Milanos to fully fill my case:

4- $1
7- $5
1- $25
1- $100

I’ve looked and/or contacted vendors who say they have to be bought as “samples” or in quanities of 25. Anyone know where/how I can get around this?

order 7 same sets...? Keep in mind that the new chips might not be the exact same hue and color of ones purchased previously.

Simply looking to buy a couple Milanos to fully fill my case:

4- $1
7- $5
1- $25
1- $100

I’ve looked and/or contacted vendors who say they have to be bought as “samples” or in quanities of 25. Anyone know where/how I can get around this?

I was in a similar situation a few weeks back, trying to even off some racks (gave my kids a set I'd picked up from here). Ended up picking up some of the Milano packs on fleabay from a seller that had a lot of them he was selling, sent a message asking if he could toss in a few singles. He threw the singles in for free.

Buying them individually is expensive.

Ah man that's an annoying quantity. Usually people sell China clays in larger quantities, haven't ever really seen small amounts, except as samples as you've clearly seen. Good luck, maybe getting 1 sample set + a pack of $1s and $25s might be your best bet

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom