For Sale Nevada Palace Fracs: $300! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also need to figure out wtf to do with these Tigers. Honestly if I did it over, I'd buy them again. Having everything out, every other chip pales into comparison and I personally enjoy the view of the sun inches from my face in a chip.

I'd rather keep them then have to sell them low and end up buying them back for even more later....

Gonna ask the wife if we can keep the Tigers and my Paris add on. If I get the yes, they're coming down. If I get the no, well, then someone needs to buy my damn claw set :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I'll take you a few sample sets for them lol

One last mail day. Don't make me have to go back out later for one single rack.

Pink, hotstamp, fracs. For $300. Wtf?

1689347555376.png

Good luck. Great price, great chips. I have absolutely zero use for them unfortunately.
I honestly thought so but I have no clue. I think it's the Barrie effect for the most part maybe?

I don't know, but in almost all my sales they turn into a "Or will buy more at this price". It also just may be that we've had a crappy pseudo private market for years.

But every sale I go okay, selling these chips for this amount. And no buyers. So I go wtf it's a great price, okay fuck it, I'll *buy* chips at this price. No offers.

It's happened on probably 15 out of my last 20 sales. Equilibrium price where everyone wants a better deal, but noone is willing to sell for that low as well.

Probably why I am always selling low and buying high. If you do your classifieds out in the open you're a sucker, and, well, I don't like doing PMs - more a public kinda guy.

… = Tiger Emoji
I haven’t been pushing those hard for a reason. I like em.

They are my only non forever chips left but I’m struggling with the decision. I may post them as a set along with the blurples, blaze, and white chips as a discounted set, we’ll see.

Just spit balling here, helps to type it out.

fracs - Day Green (100) - $1,100
$1s - Aqua (200) - $2,000
$5s - Canary Yellow (300) - $2850
$25s - Blurple Secondary $25 (80) - $712.50
$100 - White (20) - $190
$500 - Blaze Orange (20) - $300

Ken pricing for the set = 7,152.50

I'd probably go 20% off and take a near $1,500 loss, which would be Barrie Pricing $5,722.

If anyone wants a full claw set, that's about the best I would do, and keep in mind that's doing a 20% reduction on blurples, blaze, and day green as well, none of which should be selling at a reduction.

Lol writing this out idk that I'd love selling at 5700, had dreams for these. But then again, Idk if people want to buy this type of set at 20% off. I guess we'll see.

It's not a small payment, but those that I know I'm fine with doing a pay as you go or half now half later or whatever works for your finances.

Just spit balling here, helps to type it out.

fracs - Day Green (100) - $1,100
$1s - Aqua (200) - $2,000
$5s - Canary Yellow (300) - $2850
$25s - Blurple Secondary $25 (80) - $712.50
$100 - White (20) - $190
$500 - Blaze Orange (20) - $300

Ken pricing for the set = 7,152.50

I'd probably go 20% off and take a near $1,500 loss, which would be Barrie Pricing $5,722.

If anyone wants a full claw set, that's about the best I would do, and keep in mind that's doing a 20% reduction on blurples, blaze, and day green as well, none of which should be selling at a reduction.

Lol writing this out idk that I'd love selling at 5700, had dreams for these. But then again, Idk if people want to buy this type of set at 20% off. I guess we'll see.

It's not a small payment, but those that I know I'm fine with doing a pay as you go or half now half later or whatever works for your finances.
The Booyah lineup! Helluva an offering…

The Booyah lineup! Helluva an offering…
One dumb decision by me after another. I'm selling to pay for the Paris $2 limit set that @kmccormick100 and I brought back from Vegas. Just can't let those go, we pulled those babies out ourselves.

I probably should've held onto the more sought after Tigers I had with the fracs and the blacks and the browns and such, but what are you gonna do, they're in beautiful collections now.

I think the move is to sell these, fund my current forever set, and then come back down the line and get the Tigers I wanted all along - secondary cash.

Hey all, quick update, there are actually a couple incoming pms/texts on the tigers.

We're weighing it out real quick, and NO, it's not about price. So not asking anyone what their max is or similar, not private auction.

Unfortunately keeping these pups together in a set is more enticing then watching them get split, so that takes precedence. I'll answer everyone though in just a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom