Need new inexpensive camera (1 Viewer)

RussB42

Flush
Reaction score
I have been using my Kodak Easy Share C533 for many years, got it out and of course it doesn't work anymore.

Will only use it to take pictures for here and eBay.

Don't want to spend much on it.

Oh Yes, I am Very Old and need something simple to use and can transfer from camera to laptop.

Please let me know what to look for.

I have been using my Kodak Easy Share C533 for many years, got it out and of course it doesn't work anymore.

Will only use it to take pictures for here and eBay.

Don't want to spend much on it.

Oh Yes, I am Very Old and need something simple to use and can transfer from camera to laptop.

Please let me know what to look for.

Do you have a smartphone? Most smart phones take excellent pictures nowadays. And you can upload directly through the phone

I'll have to research this, as I have 1 but don't really know how to do this.

I'll have to research this, as I have 1 but don't really know how to do this.
Even an older smart phone from 10 years ago will still take great pictures for this forum.

Do you browse PCF on your phone or on your computer?

If you use your phone to look through pcf. It would be much easier

I'm a wedding photographer and personally I wouldn't bother getting a camera for the stuff you listed.
All smartphones younger than 10 years should be able to take a decent enough picture and be able to upload them directly from your phone.
If you wanna put in the work you can still edit the pics for better contrast and/or colors.

I use my Lap Top here.

Oh. Do you use your phone to ever browse the internet? The PCF page works pretty good on phones and makes it pretty easy to upload photos directly.

Otherwise you will need to get photos from your phone onto your computer first then upload from computer. It’s just more steps.

I use my Lap Top here.
I much prefer my computer to browse and post, BUT I take photos on my iphone, its one of the easier smart phones to use.

I will post using my computer, then open up the forum on my phone, and select edit, and then add photos from my phone. There are really easy to use applications on the phone to edit photos.

To make editing a photo easier, rotate the image or crop it, I typically use 'snapseed', you may also look at getting the 'iphone pro Max' so the screen is larger.

I use my laptop and also my smartphone to browse the internet, and on PCF. If I have a pic on my phone, but using my laptop, and I want to upload the pic to the laptop, I simply plug in the charge cord in my phone, then plug the USB in my laptop, then use my computer to access the phone, open DCIM, look at pics, copy pic to computer desktop or a folder, then I can upload to the PCF.
I'm like most, if I want to upload a pic on my phone to PCF, I'll access PCF with my phone, then upload the pic from there.

Ok here goes a try that my Son has attempted to teach me using my iphone.

Had to have my son do this, but the pic's i took are not clear enough.

Back to the drawing board.

Attachments

• IMG_0253.JPG
    IMG_0253.JPG
    232.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0254.JPG
    IMG_0254.JPG
    244.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0255.JPG
    IMG_0255.JPG
    217.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0256.JPG
    IMG_0256.JPG
    219 KB · Views: 37
What do you mean when you say "not clear enough"?
I'd increase the brightness and contrast of the pics and crop them a little. Should be good to go then.
1000088779.jpg

1000088781.jpg

Last edited:
I was looking at the pic's without enlarging them.

I'll keep trying and hope to be able to do this without it taking 15 minutes to do it.

Ok here goes a try that my Son has attempted to teach me using my iphone.

Had to have my son do this, but the pic's i took are not clear enough.

Back to the drawing board.
They are clear once you click on the image. They look great.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom