Need help with my Tina Taj Mahal cash set (1 Viewer)

bigD

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I recently got Tina Taj Mahals and love the look of them. Unfortunately I cannot complete the set since all the pink 25c and black 100s are out of stock from Apache!

What do I do? Does anyone have some extras laying around?

You could post wanted in the classifieds, look around on eBay if you're in a hurry. Otherwise just wait for them to be re-stocked. You can reach out to them to see if there's a timeline.

You could post wanted in the classifieds, look around on eBay if you're in a hurry. Otherwise just wait for them to be re-stocked. You can reach out to them to see if there's a timeline.
Thanks Bmac, they told me it would be at least another 2 months before a restock.

Also, I just checked today and now the fives are out of stock too! This is crazy! Are these chips super popular or something?!

Thanks Bmac, they told me it would be at least another 2 months before a restock.

Also, I just checked today and now the fives are out of stock too! This is crazy! Are these chips super popular or something?!
Probably a fairly basic supply/demand. They're popular enough and get ordered from China, so it takes time to re-stock an item them that is difficult to forecast.

I understand what everyone is saying about the wait but this is just a cheap cash set that I’m using for as my only set. Don’t have the luxury to wait as I would with a nicer and more planned out set of chips

I like this set too though the out of stock stopped me from going forward also, Gl with purchase! I'm sure they will come back around.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom