Nanuk 930 Chip Case (1 Viewer)

Maybe it's just me but stacking racks and having to take the lids on and off of them sounds like a good bit of extra effort when you could just have them all laid out side by side

The trade-off being a taller and smaller overall case instead of having like a huge wide briefcase looking thing.

How big of a case am I looking at to fit a thousand chips flat? Not sure it's really going to be viable instead of just getting two 500 splits honestly but would like to at least take a look at it :)

Last edited:
well, like just put 1k chips in racks on a table, the sqft should be hard to calculate. Also, take a look at what a 1k sized chip case would look like from any of the kinda crappy ones on amazon/eBay. You aren't going to get smaller than that.

For what it's worth, for 1k chips, I use two Versa cases and I'm very happy with them.

Yeah I used to play Warhammer and originally got into foam cut cases that way.

Why would the Pelican specifically be Overkill? I thought it was very similar to the Nanuk and the one i have fits my set perfectly, but i need one for a new 800 setView attachment 584701
What case is this? Is it a 500 chip set up or are they double stacked?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom