Nanuk 910 = 400 chip perfection (1 Viewer)

Well, my cases came in but it looks like I’m going to have to return them...

957E95B6-1784-437A-ADB1-E6ABE399817A.jpeg

Love the Nanuk 910s & some great set ups here.

Are there any suggestions please for the best fitting chip racks for these cases? (for 39mm chips).

thanks!

I just ordered 2 of the blue cases ($49/)...I couldn't wait for a better sale. That color looks fantastic.

I guess I better order a label maker to label my cases at the is point -- I have more Nanuk than I can remember what's in them!

edit: Who has a label maker that they love, and would recommend?

I just ordered 2 of the blue cases ($49/)...I couldn't wait for a better sale. That color looks fantastic.

I guess I better order a label maker to label my cases at the is point -- I have more Nanuk than I can remember what's in them!

edit: Who has a label maker that they love, and would recommend?
I have the blue and red price tracked on camelcamelcamel at $35. I like to track stuff like this that I don't need immediately and get the surprise email that the price has dropped. I have the strap tracked so got the email this morning when it dropped below $15.

Wow it goes edge to edge! No space for the foam?
You could fit foam if you wanted to. With 6 racks it's a bit tight but can fit some. I don't need the extra padding because I just carry them from the car to the place we play. There's foam on the bottom and the top which is plenty of protection the short trip I make.

I only use the two cases for the bigger 1/2 games we play from time to time. The two cases can easily carry 900-1000 chips with two decks of cards and buttons.
Most of the time I carry 700 chips in a Nanuk 920 which has plenty of room for padding.

Check this post: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/nanuk-910-400-chip-perfection.33187/post-1362462

I have been looking for a case for 700 chips...my preferred cash set breakdown is 700 chips. I have a ton of the Nanuk 910s with 600 chip capacity.

Is the 920 a lot bigger? Bulkier? I really love the streamline size of the 910, but would much prefer a 700-chip size!

Howdy....are these style of cases good to go for long term storage of chips or are they more being used for just transport? I ask because I like the concept but would want to use it as both a storage setup and transportation setup.

Anyone have any issues with humidity, moisture or anything that could harm the chips overtime?

Thanks in advance.

BlueMerle

Howdy....are these style of cases good to go for long term storage of chips or are they more being used for just transport? I ask because I like the concept but would want to use it as both a storage setup and transportation setup.

Anyone have any issues with humidity, moisture or anything that could harm the chips overtime?

Thanks in advance.

BlueMerle
They’re probably better suited for storage than most cases! They’re rated to protect sensitive camera and other equipment from dust and (I believe moisture), so they’re definitely up to the task.

I’ve done a reship in one of these things. Perfect protection for the long trip! It fit 8 racks in Warneke boxes with some cards on the side. Closed just fine and chips were snug.

View attachment 711917
This looks familiar :ninja: Nothing to see here:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: If I could your honour this was after months and months of buys. Also I’m not at all admitting these even are my chips. lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom