Nanuk 910 = 400 chip perfection (2 Viewers)

Save up to another $3 on an Amazon Warehouse unit, also black...listed as used, but likely brand new return.

Attachments

• DA693C58-546E-442E-8949-36E5ACA17EE4.jpeg
    DA693C58-546E-442E-8949-36E5ACA17EE4.jpeg
    73 KB · Views: 107
Damn... shipping fees to Canada almost the same price as the case..

Screenshot_20210324-125759_Firefox Beta.jpg

Nope - Nanuk have much better latches so I wouldn't compare them to any other case (even Pelican).
^^^This
I have been using Pelican cases for years for all my gear (photo, ham radio etc) and guns...but made the switch to Nanuk a few years ago and never looked back. The latches are superior to the Pelican ones.

How many chips can the 910’s hold?

Edit: Nevermind. I read the heading. :(

Ordered the orange. There's a warning that BH Photo won't ship until after April 5th or later because they are currently closed.

Ordered the orange. There's a warning that BH Photo won't ship until after April 5th or later because they are currently closed.
They are still open today and tomorrow and close from Friday Mar 26 to April 04. I ordered some camera stuff and they will ship it tomorrow. They might be shipping your case before they close.

Is that in standard racks?
I use Matsui racks on their sides. No, I don't think standard racks will stack 2 tall in this case. But I LOVE this case with Matsui or Bud Jones racks. 600 chips in a very compact case, with top-notch latches, and super bright colors. What's not to love? (unless you really want to use standard chip racks).

I use Matsui racks on their sides. No, I don't think standard racks will stack 2 tall in this case. But I LOVE this case with Matsui or Bud Jones racks. 600 chips in a very compact case, with top-notch latches, and super bright colors. What's not to love? (unless you really want to use standard chip racks).
I’ve never owned Matsui or Bud Jones racks, so I was just curious. I bought two (boring black) but excited to use them. My Trny set is 400 pieces and cash set is 600, so I’ll have to get some Matsui or BJ racks. Thanks for all the feedback guys.

I’ve never owned Matsui or Bud Jones racks, so I was just curious. I bought two (boring black) but excited to use them. My Trny set is 400 pieces and cash set is 600, so I’ll have to get some Matsui or BJ racks. Thanks for all the feedback guys.
Apache is selling racks that are pretty much exactly like Matsui racks. They won't ship until next month, but for $3 each, you can't beat the price.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/apache-rack-sale.70929/

You can use standard racks for 400 chips. But you'll have to put something on top of them as the foam in the lid doesn't quite keep the chips in place so they'll move around. Even a simple piece of cardboard would do the trick or you can use a second set of racks upside down.

1616615784735.png

You can use standard racks for 400 chips. But you'll have to put something on top of them as the foam in the lid doesn't quite keep the chips in place so they'll move around. Even a simple piece of cardboard would do the trick or you can use a second set of racks upside down.

View attachment 662231
I just took all the foam I removed for the racks and made a bed of it under the bottom piece of flat foam. It works great and they’re secure!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom