Apache Rack Sale (2 Viewers)

Apache

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Our versatile racks that fit 43mm and 39mm racks will be back in stock around April 15. While they are on order I will put them on sale for $3.

https://www.apachepokerchips.com/product/apache-poker-chip-rack/

1616076036776.png

International (Switzerland) shipping possible on these? If so, what would a rough estimate be for 20-30 racks?

do the 39mm chips fit snug or bounce around in racks. I ask because I am wondering are these good to use to travel with chips or better used for shelf storage

YES!!!! Been waiting for more of these
Has anyone here owned both these and the Matsuis? Can anyone speak to the pros and cons of each?

I've recently started using Matsuis and think they're fantastic, particularly when paired with @One Eyed Dollar spacers. Seems like the Apache versions may be a little bit more obtainable on short notice, so wondering if I should give these a shot or stick with Matsui. Either way, sounds like one should either go 100% Matsui or 100% Apache on a set-by-set basis since they don't nest with eachother?

Has anyone here owned both these and the Matsuis? Can anyone speak to the pros and cons of each?

I've recently started using Matsuis and think they're fantastic, particularly when paired with @One Eyed Dollar spacers. Seems like the Apache versions may be a little bit more obtainable on short notice, so wondering if I should give these a shot or stick with Matsui. Either way, sounds like one should either go 100% Matsui or 100% Apache on a set-by-set basis since they don't nest with eachother?
I like the Apache better. Here is why. The 39mm chips fit more snug. Only con is they don’t stack on the matsui so I’ve been passing those out to go 100% Apache. I like the Apache 10x better and they are much cheaper. Ship it!

Nice, I have been waiting for them to be back in stock.

I ordered some and a case - no need to ship the case until the racks come in (I didn't see a note section on the order form).

3d3p spacers? Yeah, they definitely make a difference, but it's added cost and wait times.
Yep. When I'm throwing around thousands of dollars of chips, I don't really bat an eye at an extra few bucks for spacers though, and it's only another several seconds per rack timewise. But you're right, the added cost and effort is there.

I’m sure these racks are amazing but shipping kills it for me. $94 to ship 50, am I wrong to think it should cost way less

I had my zip code right but I needed to enter my state... okay I redact my previous statement. Looks to be $35 for shipping now. That’s reasonable

Is that on mobile? Try the desktop site (no idea why it would be different but I noticed it looks like you're on mobile) because I get about 3 additional options for shipping rather than just "Retail Ground" and "Retail Priority." Here's what I get:

1616095104595.png

I bought these about 5 months ago because it was hard to find Matsui; I do not regret my decision at all. I have a couple of Matsui and do not see much difference in quality and the added channel to reduce the movement on the 39mm makes it better.
To try, I bought a set of the 3d3p (bottom) spacers and they work like a charm (stops side to side movement) but I use these mostly for birdcages so it’s hard to justify the extra cost.
For traveling I would suggest something different unless it is with bottom and front/back spacers.
They are a good buy; I have like 50 of them now; with chips I have stacked up to 14 on top of each other without a problem (I was nervous though) ; just make sure they are well closed.
I would recommend them if asked. I hope this helps.
Happy chipping!!

Would be interested in a whole bunch depending on shipping. Maybe we could get a Canadian order going with someone reshipping domestically

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom