Nanuk 910 = 400 chip perfection (1 Viewer)

Loving the 910 !! Finally managed to get a snug fit using a thin piece of foam from a craft shop glued to 2 layers of the foam removed from the case:

Solid when stacked as well.

Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 21.11.38.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 21.11.19.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 21.11.52.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 21.12.39.png

Heads-up on $35 green Nanuk 910 via Amazon Warehouse. Has pre-cut foam for a drone but can be cut as needed for chips. I’ve done it myself.

Nanuk Case w/Foam Insert for DJI Mavic Mini Fly More - Lime 910-MAVM2 https://a.co/d/dUasQ9l

Attachments

• EC3F62BA-04D4-42F3-9A46-D249CDFA3DD3.jpeg
    EC3F62BA-04D4-42F3-9A46-D249CDFA3DD3.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 95
For the red case does it only fit 300 or can you stack two rack on top of each other for 600?
I’m able to include 600 chips (stacked) total in mine. It’s a tight fit, but works for me. But, I just have the “regular” 910, whereas above the foam is suited for drones (not that it matters since it’ll be cut for chip racks, but just friendly fyi)
image.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in the UK, couldn't get a Nanuk so I got one of these - https://www.protective-cases.co.uk/category/waterproof/max-waterproof-cases/max-case-medium-cases/

This one is the "MAX430" holding 800 chips, 20 plaques and a few other bits.

I think they are sold as Trifibre cases in Italy...I'm sure you'll find them in Sweden if shipping from UK/Italy is too much.
This looks like one of the better cheap options out there. Still recommend the case now you have had it a while?

This looks like one of the better cheap options out there. Still recommend the case now you have had it a while?
I sold the DDLMs and case a while back now. But I had it for a good year, took it all over the UK in the car. Absolutely would recommend.

This is rad. I never would've thought to use one of these cases for poker chips! I have a few extra laying around that I've used in the past for music gear.. will try to repurpose one for chips asap. Thanks for the great ideas!

I’ve thought about trying vinyl labels. Think those would work?
The outside of the case is rough so you don't get great adhesion. And the vinyl labels I made didn't do well with the curves and lifted. I think you can get away with sticking them on the font or back but that's useless when they're stacked. I need to see what's in which case when they're all stacked together.

You can see that I stuck a spare laminated Gear inlay on the yellow one and that worked perfectly. I'll probably add labels in a similar location. Since the handle is there, it's hard for them to get knocked or scraped off.

The outside of the case is rough so you don't get great adhesion. And the vinyl labels I made didn't do well with the curves and lifted. I think you can get away with sticking them on the font or back but that's useless when they're stacked. I need to see what's in which case when they're all stacked together.

You can see that I stuck a spare laminated Gear inlay on the yellow one and that worked perfectly. I'll probably add labels in a similar location. Since the handle is there, it's hard for them to get knocked or scraped off.
Good idea on using a spare label!

And the answer is YES! Thanks Amazon one day delivery! I removed all the foam and placed a very thin foam cutout on both the top and bottom of the case. I was able to successfully store 800 chips with standard racks (4 across x 2 high) and still have room for two boxed decks of cards, a dealer button, blind buttons and a card protector.

No problem closing lid (just a little pressure) & nothing moves. Good to go.

View attachment 399107View attachment 399106
Are you able to fit 4 standard racks upside down on the tops? or do you run out of height? Some clever Tetris

In inspiration of all the cool examples here, I got myself a Nanuk 910 and converted it for a T20k 6-8 handed case. It fits 340 chips, a deck as well as a dealer button. Overall I am very happy and somehow is also something special besides the standard poker cases. Thanks for the great tips and keep up the good work in this community

View attachment 798214View attachment 798213
What racks did you use? Looking for a 2 barrel rack like you have on the right. Thanks!

In inspiration of all the cool examples here, I got myself a Nanuk 910 and converted it for a T20k 6-8 handed case. It fits 340 chips, a deck as well as a dealer button. Overall I am very happy and somehow is also something special besides the standard poker cases. Thanks for the great tips and keep up the good work in this community

View attachment 798214View attachment 798213
Wow, what chipset is this?

It’s a mix set with my first Paulsons. 25 Jacks Cincinnati, 100/500/1000 Pharaoh and 5000 Aurora Star
they're gorgeous... Looked like either pharaoh's or the other one that looks like james bond I figured. But those 25s were throwing me off. Do you have any shots of them in the gallery? love to check it out.

Last edited:
The Nanuk 910 is currently on sale for $39.95 (normally retails at $59.99 - 74.99) in a variety of colors.
https://www.amazon.com/Nanuk-Professional-Military-Waterproof-Shockproof/dp/B00BP8UTWK/ref=sr_1_4?crid=2YH00R2P6QU4T&keywords=nanuk+910&qid=1583091946&sprefix=nanuk,aps,143&sr=8-4&tag=pokchifor0d-20&th=1

The only colors NOT marked down are Black, Graphite, and Tan.
The red case has a 20% coupon. Coupon only applies to one per order but you can place separate orders and apply it each time.

1701931502119.png

***Edit - wow that was fast, the Flash Sale appears to be over. Blue is the only color available for $39.95 as of 2:50 am PST.
Yeah congrats to anyone who snagged this deal! I hemmed and hawed trying to justify more when I already have some empty nanuk cases not filled with chips (yet). By the time I wanna “buy now decide later,” the colors I didn’t have were no longer $40 :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom