Nanook's 2000 pc GB from TCR JACK Cincinnati (1 Viewer)

Everyone please check the spreadsheet in the OP and make sure I have everything right. I did my best and I think it is all right, but I could have made a mistake. Please let me know if I did

Nanook

We are basically @ 2000 chip max right now so this one is basically done at this point. I still have to sort out all the $1k Primaries and who is getting exactly what, but other than that this one is done. If we have a PM going about 1K Primaries then ignore this post, but other than that from here on out:

Anyone that wants can continue to post dibs here is they want, but it would only be if someone backs out.
I will take a rack of Secondary $100 if someone backs out

Ok, so here is how it went down....
I had everything all set and ready to go: Good Computer, good internet connection, timer, PayPal open and logged in etc. I thought I was going pretty fast, but by the time I hit the "Buy" button on PayPal @ 1:03 CST it came back and sorry the New $1's, New $2's & New $2.50's are gone. I did have a backup plan and I am glad I did so here is what I bought:
100 x $2 Primary Used
200 x $2.50 Primary Used
700 x $5 Primary New
600 x $25 Secondary New
220 x $100 Secondary New
80 x $500 Primary New
100 x $1000 Primary Used

Obviously some of you got exactly what you wanted and others did not. PM me and we will work out the details. If you were one of the ones that didn't get what you wanted, I am happy to just refund you your money or if for example you asked for New $2.50's and since I picked up the used ones I can either refund you the difference and you can take the used ones or I'll just keep them and I will refund you the entire amount you paid. Your choice, just let me know and we will work it out...

Nice work on the back-up plan, still being able to get some people what they wanted, getting the minty new chips as back-up plan replacements was really smart, as you should have no problem selling those over time!

I was really looking for new snappers, so I release my dibs on the rack of used snappers. I'm sure they will be gobbled up in an instant by someone. They do look to be in really good condition.

Congrats on some good planning!!

Regardless of result, I appreciate you taking the time to try and get people chips for a good price.
Congrats to all who got what they were looking for!

Nice work on the back-up plan, still being able to get some people what they wanted, getting the minty new chips as back-up plan replacements was really smart, as you should have no problem selling those over time!

I was really looking for new snappers, so I release my dibs on the rack of used snappers. I'm sure they will be gobbled up in an instant by someone. They do look to be in really good condition.

Congrats on some good planning!!
Ok, no problem. I'll just take them and refund you your money

Thanks for your efforts in coordinating and running this, regardless of the result!

At this point, with 9 minutes until restrictions get lifted, I am really wondering what other denominations are already sold out

Obviously some of you got what you wanted and others did not. I already refunded Liftapint and RegularJohn and they let me know what they wanted to do right away.

@suited67 and @dmoney lets take this to PM and we can work out what you want to do and I will refund what ever is appropriate.

@Nanook Your efforts are greatly appreciated, thank you for organizing this... TCR sales are crazy, you did your best!
Thanks

Regardless of whether you secured my chips or not, many thanks for your efforts @Nanook :tup:

You two both are getting what you wanted. The only ones that didn't get what they were after were
Liftapint, RegularJohn, dmoney, Suited67, & spb8984.

Of those, Suited67 & spb8984 are taking alternative chips that I got and the others either have already gotten refunds or will be getting refunds soon

Thanks @Nanook ; I struck out after the first hour so my card capper is of all the Jack Cincys I own.

Well, In hindsight I feel like I give myself an borderline B+/A- for a grade
I didn't get everything I was hoping for, but I got used $2's and used $2.50 by thinking quickly and being prepared. It looks like I could have bought some more of the 500's when I had a chance. Slight regret on that, but not too much. As far as the new $1's, $2's and $2.50 go, I think about the only way you were getting any of those was to just go for max of 1 denomination like new $1's and then just go for the max of others that you know wouldn't be taken like used $5's or used $1's or what ever. Other than that there was just no way to get your order in quick enough

Well, In hindsight I feel like I give myself an borderline B+/A- for a grade
I didn't get everything I was hoping for, but I got used $2's and used $2.50 by thinking quickly and being prepared. It looks like I could have bought some more of the 500's when I had a chance. Slight regret on that, but not too much. As far as the new $1's, $2's and $2.50 go, I think about the only way you were getting any of those was to just go for max of 1 denomination like new $1's and then just go for the max of others that you know wouldn't be taken like used $5's or used $1's or what ever. Other than that there was just no way to get your order in quick enough
I think you did great securing at least some of the chips people wanted...
In the given time frame it's always a crap shoot...and you did very well imho

Seen the speed these were sold, I suspect very low numbers of mint chips and obvivous some chippers don't mind spending a boatload to get the chips they wanted

I think you did great securing at least some of the chips people wanted...
In the given time frame it's always a crap shoot...and you did very well imho

Seen the speed these were sold, I suspect very low numbers of mint chips and obvivous some chippers don't mind spending a boatload to get the chips they wanted
Thanks!

Just wanted to say thanks for the time and effort! It is really appreciated!

Sorry lol. I looked at your post and had the chips in my head rather than in the reply! THC JACK $1.
Lol all good, thought that's what you meant just wanted to make sure. I'll make note and will see what we got when they arrive

Nice work Nanook. Great backup plan. Looks like you were one of the lucky ones that got their order shipped. A paypal glitch means many will not.

Sorry everyone, it looks like our package(s) will take a little longer than normal. I was all excited to see the chips today, but tracking says they are in Transit, but going to arrive later than normally expected. Unfortunately I do not have any more info than what they give me. For the most part I have had good luck with USPS, but I did have one that was delivered on day 12 about a month ago. I will update here in this thread as soon as I have any new info. Here is what the current USPS Tracking looks like:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom