Nanook's 2000 pc GB from TCR JACK Cincinnati (1 Viewer)

Nanook

Full House
Reaction score
Everything in the Spreadsheet is current as of 3/21/2021 3:40pm (CST)
Lots of you already know what I got and I did say in this thread what I got and what I did not, but I have also put it all in an updated spreadsheet in this OP
This one is SOLD OUT

I am planning on Purchasing 2000 Chips of the upcoming JACK Cincinnati on Sunday 3/21/2021 2pm EST. I am not interested in all of the denominations and I thought this would be a good opportunity for some of you to get what you are looking for, but are otherwise unable to get. I am planning on ordering right away and focusing on the New chips that are most likely to be bought out by the end of the 1st hour. I am personally not at all interested in anything above $500 chips, but that doesn't mean we can't order some of those too. As long as there is a minimum of a total (between people) of at least 20 chips/denomination I will try to get whatever denominations you guys want. I still have to meet all the requirements and even then the chips have to be available so that I can get them. This is not something that I am interested in profiting from. I will pass on Jim's shipping from him to me proportionate to your order and then charge actual shipping from me to you + actual cost of the chips.

Please do not ask about small denomination used chips as I will not be ordering any as I believe that they will be available after the 1st hour!

I will edit this 1st post as we go along in the spreadsheet below with who has what and what is left etc. To start with I am going to post the Numbers of each that will meet the requirements and seem like reasonable top choices. Other New chips can be added to this list if anyone wants, I just won't be ordering them for me. For example lets say you want as many 25k chips as possible (20 is Max). Just PM me and I will send you my PayPal, send PP FF and you get em & I will add them to this list. I will just order a few less of the denominations that I am filling in with to get to the 2000 chips

Just so everyone knows, here is what my plan is should any of the denominations become unavailable: Lets say for example that by 2:01 when I am placing my order that the snappers are already gone but everything else is there. Since I had 200 snappers in the list of chips that would make up my 2000 chips I will replace those with 200 used $25's. The reason for this is that I am planning on buying some of those anyway after the 1st hour restrictions are lifted and they are available in unlimited quantities so it will make for a relatively easy switcheroo. So in the case that any chips are unavailable, I will be replacing that number with the used $25's and refunding the money to anyone that didn't get filled. In my example above the 2 people ordering a rack each of Snappers would get their money refunded to them.

Dibs here 1st and then PM for PP info. I will hold your place for a reasonable time, but after that if you don't pay I will move on to backup dibs until the max of each denomination is reached. Lets go with minimum order of 20 chips on all $500 & below and any number of chips on anything above $500. Priority going to a full rack or more on the lower denominations and to a barrel or more on the bigger denominations ie > $500. Just so everyone is 100% clear, I will try and be as transparent as possible, but all final decisions will be made by me and communicated by PM.

Shipping & PayPal:
I am charging 3¢/chip from Jim to me which is going to just cover what it costs and then an additional charge from me to you. In addition to the 3¢/chip, I need to charge you for shipping from me to you and that will be as follows:

All payments are to be made PP F&F or add 4% plus S&H = Depending on what you order shipping from me to you will be different prices

All chips will be shipped USPS Priority Mail
ONLY SELLING TO THE USA no International Shipping right now

Shipping Prices from me to you are as follows unless otherwise agreed upon:
First Class USPS mail in a CD Cardboard case = $2 for 1 or 2 chips only
First Class USPS mail Thick Padded Envelope = $4 for 3 chips up to 1 Barrel, $6 for up to 2 Barrels Max
SFRB = (small Flat Rate Box) = $9 - Note that a SFRB will fit 1 rack of chips.
MFRB = (small Flat Rate Box) = $16 + $3 for Signature Confirmation if you want it. - Note that a MFRB will hold up to 8-10 Racks

Please be aware that the chips are coming to me 1st and then I have to get them to you so you are not going to be the 1st one to get your chips, but I will ship them out as quickly as possible.

If for any reason your order does not get filled you will be refunded everything you paid on Sunday 3/21/2021

Here is what everything looks like:
Primary on the top and Secondary on the bottom:

Last edited:
Dibs on one rack of new $2.00.

edit: sorry, didn’t notice that the $2 were already spoken for!

Last edited:
If you’re doing singles, I’d be interested in 1 $1,000 primary and 1 $5,000 secondary (Seahawks colored chip). No worries if not.

I would take up to 11 of the Secondary $5K's and just a single primary and/or secondary 1K and 25K

Sorry if that was not clear, 11 Secondary $5K's is all I really care about. One of each of Primary $1K, $5K and $25k and a single Secondary $1K and $25K would be icing on the cake.

Primary:
1 x $1K
1 x $5K
1 x $25K

Secondary:
1 x $1K
11 x $5K <--- Most wanted
1 x $25K

I would do 10 of the primary $1ks if this is headed in that direction, but I read the OP as not wanting to get into anything but new denoms below $500. If that changes lmk!

I think I must have been a little unclear in the OP. I am fine with other denoms other than just with what I posted in the spreadsheet.

Someone did mention that I should be careful not to get too many denoms or I may have trouble getting everything and then get needlessly locked out of other stuff. For this reason let's say we need to get to at least a minimum total of 20 chips between everyone that wants them for me to place an order for a specific denomination.

I'll update the OP and the spreadsheet again tomorrow.

Last edited:
3-4 racks of new $5 - Sorry looks like you might the max amount of $5 spoken for...I'll take what I can get!

3-4 racks of new $5 - Sorry looks like you might the max amount of $5 spoken for...I'll take what I can get!
You get the last of what is left for the new $5's so $2's, $2.50's & $5's are maxed out. I will update the spreadsheet in the am

I just updated the Spreadsheet in the OP and it is current as of right now.

This is where we are at:
This is going to be a GO for sure 100%. No matter what happens I will just order enough of something to get to 2000 chips. I still can't guarantee 100% that everyone will get what they want, but I will try my best and if for some reason I can't get what you have paid for you will be immediately refunded your money.

$1 New - Still 200 up for grabs
$25 & Up - Everything is pretty much still wide open

I would love to jump into this and get 1 barrel of primary $1ks and 1 barrel of secondary 1ks. Thanks!

Quick update here:
I am getting to PM's as fast as I can....
I am adding the $1k Primary to the list. That one will be the only $1k chip I get, but everyone that has expressed interest here up through this post will get what they are looking for. Max is a full rack = 5% for the 1k's and I believe we are already there.

I will update the spreadsheet as I am able. Just for anyone wondering, everything below $25's are gone. Lots of $25's available, some $100 secondaries, some $500's too & probably won't be doing other big denominations unless someone comes in with at least 20 of something big, ie 20 25K's or something..

Thanks for coordinating @Nanook! I think this is the ideal solution to some "smaller" buyers being able to get what we want from the chip room sales without having to commit piles of cash then sell off extras.

1616166244838.png

We are basically @ 2000 chip max right now so this one is basically done at this point. I still have to sort out all the $1k Primaries and who is getting exactly what, but other than that this one is done. If we have a PM going about 1K Primaries then ignore this post, but other than that from here on out:

Anyone that wants can continue to post dibs here is they want, but it would only be if someone backs out.

As you can see in the spreadsheet, I have reduced the # of $1's that I am taking to make room for everyone and what they have spoken for. There are a few people that have not paid and/or is some uncertainty about the #'s and who gets what for the 1k's. @DMack and @Matthew627 PM me to sort out how many of each of the 1K's you two are taking.

I will continue to reduce my $1's so that everyone in here gets what they want and we stay at 2000 total chips to meet all the requirements.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom