SOLD NAGB BOAT BONANZA MEGA SALE [AS] [AST] [ESST] [ES2T] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... just a tad outside the delivery radius

Screenshot 2021-10-26 at 13.20.49.png

This makes me want to find an employee at GPI and propose immediately. Where in Mexico is this factory again? Adios!
GPI is owned by the Angel Group from Japan. The GPI factory in Mexico was build in 2020.

The location of the GPI in Mexico is:
Avenida Revolucion No. 4805
Entre Calle Jose Lopez Portillo Y Calle Samuel Ocana Garcia
San Luis RC Sonora Mexico CP 83543

I will also consider precious metals, or a combo of cash + physical gold or silver (at current retail, not spot, prices).

GPI is owned by the Angel Group from Japan. The GPI factory in Mexico was build in 2020.

The location of the GPI in Mexico is:
Avenida Revolucion No. 4805
Entre Calle Jose Lopez Portillo Y Calle Samuel Ocana Garcia
San Luis RC Sonora Mexico CP 83543
This 'information' is flawed.

This is the information I got from the Angel Site https://www.angelplayingcards.com/en/ when I was looking for the GPI Mexico address. If my information is flawed it could be but this is what I found. I always thought GPI was it's own company and didn't know it was bought until I went to the Angel site today.

From the Angel President's page
1635285062416.png

From the Angel North America Location on the Angel Page.
1635285133327.png

The part that discusses the GPI Mexico Factory.
1635285188527.png

This is the information I got from the Angel Site https://www.angelplayingcards.com/en/ when I was looking for the GPI Mexico address. If my information is flawed it could be but this is what I found. I always thought GPI was it's own company and didn't know it was bought until I went to the Angel site today.

From the Angel President's page
View attachment 800815

From the Angel North America Location on the Angel Page.
View attachment 800816

The part that discusses the GPI Mexico Factory.
View attachment 800817

Believe nothing you read. Paulson's factory is located deep in the heart of Area 51. It's why it's so heavily secured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom