NAGB BOAT BONANZA MEGA SALE [AS] [AST] [ESST] [ES2T] GROUP BUY THREAD (1 Viewer)

Jonesey07

Full House
Reaction score
So with permission from @justsomedude I'm starting an official group buy thread for his mega collection of boat chips.

I've skimmed the original thread (https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/nagb-boat-bonanza-mega-sale-as-ast-esst-es2t.81165/) and noted the parties that indicated what chips they would be interested in. Obviously this is a HUGE undertaking and if it works out, great. Note, I'm not doing this to make any sort of profit off of these chips, just trying to help out the community!

Also, priority is always given to a single buyer for his sets so if that happens, it is out of my control!

With that said, here's where we stand. Please do not dibs chips if you are not willing and able to commit to the purchase. A lot of folks may be counting on you to make this happen! Chip prices are based off of @justsomedude spreadsheet in his original post, which I will post here. This does not cover any shipping/reshipping/packaging/insurance costs on the back end.

1635269923211.png

Right, don't forget to add the extra AS cash chips he found today. Two racks AS Snappers, one rack AS 2s. I may be in for a rack of the snappers depending on price.

Right, don't forget to add the extra AS cash chips he found today. Two racks AS Snappers, one rack AS 2s. I may be in for a rack of the snappers depending on price.
I'll mark you down as interested in a rack as well. Not adding them to the spreadsheet at this time as they aren't an official part of the sale yet. Just looking to see if we can get all the actual chips sold!!

I'm not sure how those would be handled yet. I'll mark you down as first dibs on 1 rack, however.
Really appreciate that, and for sorting this in general. Happy to help further in any way I can.

Also, if anyone is interested in purchasing chips but wishes to keep their name confidential, feel free to PM me and I'll keep your name off of the spreadsheet.

Probably to small to be included but interested in a chip from each set like a $1 as cash and a 25 from each tourney set or something similar. Understand if orders have to be bigger or cam piggyback of one the other UK orders of they want to add these and I can pay for chips and discuss postage?

Probably to small to be included but interested in a chip from each set like a $1 as cash and a 25 from each tourney set or something similar. Understand if orders have to be bigger or cam piggyback of one the other UK orders of they want to add these and I can pay for chips and discuss postage?

So you’re looking for a sample set?

It would be better to post a wanted ad then then try and break off singles from a $70K collection… although there does appear to be 3 full sample sets included.

I’ll get the AS tourney hotstamp:
(quantity x denomination):-

20x$25
20x$100
20x$500
20x$1000
20x$5000

Last edited:
I’d add a rack of AS cash fracs if available.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom