SOLD NAGB BOAT BONANZA MEGA SALE [AS] [AST] [ESST] [ES2T] (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm that's 860 to my house... Hmmm
1635195173117.gif

I’m sure this won’t work out, but it’s worth a shot. If the buyer of the AS set doesn’t need all the AS $20s, I’m in for a barrel.

There are many ways to skin this cat.
Take the 400 and make me an offer on additional miles.

Like I've previously stated... it's very likely any reasonable offer gets accepted.

Just out of curiosity... what would a "reasonable offer" look like?

There are, what, maybe a handful of people on here with the cash and willingness (either to buy for their own uses or to split up and resell) to grab any one set of these, let alone all of them?

I thought @navels’s sales ad was ambitious but this is three times that size.

GLWmegaS!

There are, what, maybe a handful of people on here with the cash and willingness (either to buy for their own uses or to split up and resell) to grab any one set of these, let alone all of them?

I thought @navels’s sales ad was ambitious but this is three times that size.

GLWmegaS!

I'm not going to disagree with you.

But you get 6 or 7 members putting in $7,500-$9,000 each, and this all moves. Each tournament set can be broken out into two smaller sets. The cash set can probably be broken out into three. I just don't have the patience to do that. :p

Is it a stretch to make a deal like that happen? Sure. But you never know unless you try. And if they don't sell, that's fine too. I'll hodl. :tup:

I'm not going to disagree with you.

But you get 6 or 7 members putting in $7,500-$9,000 each, and this all moves. Each tournament set can be broken out into two smaller sets. The cash set can probably be broken out into three. I just don't have the patience to do that. :p

Is it a stretch to make a deal like that happen? Sure. But you never know unless you try. And if they don't sell, that's fine too. I'll hodl. :tup:
Exactly, so. Just need the right combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom