N0ob. That’s what I am. (2 Viewers)

jmitchell

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi all. Long time lurker, first time poster. Getting ready to make the jump from some well-loved dice chips to… something. One of your own seems to love him some Tikis, and those are about the max/500 that I can justify to the wife these days. Unless you have any other suggestions.

Other fun stuff about me:
  • I’m a network admin — it’s not as exciting as it sounds. Im really good at using Google. Which is probably how I got here
  • I super dig old school safety razors
  • I’m a Rick Astley super fan
  • I’ve done a bunch of traveling. Vienna may be coolest city on Earth.

Feel free to combine these, admin — not trying to pad at all, but realizing som holes after reading others.
  • Live in Milwaukee
  • From Minneapolis
  • Yes. Football season is rough out here for a Vikings fan
  • Yes. I think the Rodgers drama is hilarious right now
  • Yes. I realize Kirk Cousins is lame. Luckily, Justin Jefferson is not.

The problem is not that Kirk Cousins is lame. He is what he is. The problem is he is who he is while getting paid sooooooooooooo much.
True, but it’s just about the going rate for a semi-competent bean-slinger. And if you think he’ll be around to see the end of that deal after they took that A&M kid, it’s just not happening.

True, but it’s just about the going rate for a semi-competent bean-slinger. And if you think he’ll be around to see the end of that deal after they took that A&M kid, it’s just not happening.
I don't know. Dead money is a real SOB

Feel free to combine these, admin — not trying to pad at all, but realizing som holes after reading others.
  • Live in Milwaukee
  • From Minneapolis
  • Yes. Football season is rough out here for a Vikings fan
  • Yes. I think the Rodgers drama is hilarious right now
  • Yes. I realize Kirk Cousins is lame. Luckily, Justin Jefferson is not.

Hi and welcome to PCF!

One of my friends here in AZ is a big Vikings fan, so I root for them to do well. Cousins might be a bit lame, but all the other teams in your division have such QB drama now. Aaron Rodgers?, Andy Dalton/Justin Fields, Jared Goff trade. Vikings had a good draft, perhaps your guys can capitalize on the mess in your division.

Just out of curiosity, what’s your taste around .70/chip?
Honestly, for just under $1 per chip you can get into some legit Paulsons ("RHC" molds) if you're patient. I just sold a bunch in the .75-.90 range a few days ago ... they're out there!

Honestly, for just under $1 per chip you can get into some legit Paulsons ("RHC" molds) if you're patient. I just sold a bunch in the .75-.90 range a few days ago ... they're out there!
I think patience likely comes after your first legit setup — if ever.

The thing that concerns me about the Paulson market is replacement in the event of breakage. New guy worries I suppose.

Last edited:
Wow! Small world! I was just thinking about you guys last week — I was hoping to find a toothbrush stand even half as bulletproof as your stainless razor stand. Who knew such a unicorn existed? Still can’t find one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom