n00b checking in (1 Viewer)

I was going to point out that the top 5 topics over the last 13 months has been COVID, COVID, COVID, COVID, and COVID.

Then I realized that it has been going on for more than 13 months. :(

Glad to see you back!

okay, someone give me the top 5 threads/topics from the past 13 months...got a few cliff's notes via PM and it sounds like like there's no shortage of drama excitement but i'd expect nothing less from this crew, new and old.
1. RPC's
2. @Josh Kifer giveaway threads

okay, someone give me the top 5 threads/topics from the past 13 months...got a few cliff's notes via PM and it sounds like like there's no shortage of drama excitement but i'd expect nothing less from this crew, new and old.
Pro Sports are fixed and the Cowboys are going to beat the Chiefs next week. Lock it up!

- Windwalker effect
- new NAGB (RPC)
- pricing & value topics (a lot of them...prices went batshit crazy)
- CPC customs are hot (again)
- the cool BCC chips are still nr 1

...I should also add on a more serious note, that rising chip prices have drawn the attention of cyber-thieves over the past year. Tommy has caught a number of attacks, but there have been some that got through.

Cyber thief then poses as a well known member and "sells" a set of chips. Because of this, Tommy suggested (required?) 2-factor identification. It is also a good idea if buying chips to ask the seller to take a very particular photo with the chips to prove that they actually have said chips (and are who they claim they are).

Glad to see you back. I was reminiscing about the old CT days last weekend.

I took your strong chip with me to all the Raiders games this year as well as the Stones concert. I got a new phone and all of the pictures didn't make the transfer. I need to find them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom