Hi From Nashville - My first full Custom Set - CPC - Cash (1 Viewer)

Aurora_Club

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I've been a bit of a lurker on this site over the years, but I've finally decided to bite the bullet on a full custom cash set. I've been working with David at CPC and it's been fantastic so far. I'm about the pull the trigger, but before I do, I wanted to check in here with you all and make sure I wasn't making any glaring mistakes. Here's the design I've got so far. I've made a couple of adjustments not reflected here - the wolf is larger now and more centered, and the loons are also centered. What do you think?

So glad to officially be on here with the other chip nerds! :)

cccbcb94-ec30-45df-b068-5c42fe77c1b1.png

Regarding your spots, there is a lot of black color imho

This, I personally wouldn't recommend having a color that is present in most of your chips. If you you want a theme I would recommend having color themes across all chips, such as pastel colors, neon colors, dusk, etc. But single colors hardly ever look good IMO.

Honestly, not exactly sure how I feel about the 25s. Rest of the lineup is pretty cool

Yeah the edge spot styles are all over the place but this one feels like it doesn't fit in the most IMO.

Interesting! Thanks all!

There is a fair bit of black… :unsure:

I agree the esgespots are a bit different. And I should have mentioned I’m not super concerned with the set feeling like a “set” if that makes sense? It’s more about
making each individual chip one of my favorite designs I’ve observed over the years.

I’ve always been a fan of longer edge lines. These 5k and 25k WSOP chips are sort of an inspiration. :love:

1D09457B-AFAF-4208-B956-8D9AB7D73A5F.jpeg

Welcome!
Take your time to finalise, wait for a couple of weeks and go back to see if you still like it this way.
In the meantime get a color sample if you don’t have one already.
If you want more feedback maybe you should post it here :
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/forums/poker-chip-mockup-and-design.29/
Enjoy the custom set adventure !!
Every salesman reading this just went “ugh”. Lol. A couple of weeks? Come on man life is short get in there and get rolling there are games to play! Besides it looks like a set made for the big outdoors and summer is here.

IMG_7903.jpeg

Not my picture (first sunset on google). But something like this might work well

Yeah, I played with this idea a fair bit. For some reason my heart wants simplicity, and has always loved the way the grey Aria inlay looks on their chips. The 5 in my set is pretty close to the Aria $10. I do like this idea a lot though.

s-l1600.jpg

Ha ha ha, that's pretty funny! And a beautiful table! I'm working on a custom table at the moment as well. I'll post pics when it's finished and the chips arrive.

Hello and welcome!

Really like the simple background on your inlays. Have you considered slightly color matching your edge and spot colors? A different hue for each denom.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom