My reflections on PCF after a full year of chipping. (1 Viewer)

Congratulations on the year Muhammad. Good to hear you found a hobby with genuine folks. I’ve worn a 9.5 shoe size since the ninth grade, don’t see my feet getting any longer after 33 years. :)
I predict the Tampa Buccaneers will be the most watched NFL team this upcoming season. Will be interesting for sure.
Congrats again and here’s to another great year for you.

Congratulations on the year Muhammad. Good to hear you found a hobby with genuine folks. I’ve worn a 9.5 shoe size since the ninth grade, don’t see my feet getting any longer after 33 years. :)
I predict the Tampa Buccaneers will be the most watched NFL team this upcoming season. Will be interesting for sure.
Congrats again and here’s to another great year for you.
Thank you! Can't wait for football season to fire up and see what the new look Patriots look like after training camp. This season is going to be very interesting.

Thank you! Can't wait for football season to fire up and see what the new look Patriots look like after training camp. This season is going to be very interesting.
It will be for sure. I’ve been very bored with football for many years now (mostly because my favorite team is just absolutely terrible) but I’m looking forward to watching the Pats without Brady and The Bucs with him.
Should be interesting and fun.

Badass bike man
+ 1 ^ this. I could never own anything that fast cause it would eventually not end up well.
I keep it to 4 wheels these days but my foot is still pretty heavy most of the time.:rolleyes::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
114AE4AA-75ED-4F36-A96D-77B487FDB315.jpeg

Love me some Acuras. I had a 3.2L TL thing was a beast haha.
Love my Acura! This one is a 3.7L 2012 TL SH AWD. Bought it brand new off the show room floor and it still runs like it did the day I bought it. Have been everywhere in it. Vegas, Texas, Florida, Maine, Michigan, lots of running all over.
The 2021 TLX S Type is looking pretty sweet though, trying to resist the temptation of a future trade in. Lol

Love my Acura! This one is a 3.7L 2012 TL SH AWD. Bought it brand new off the show room floor and it still runs like it did the day I bought it. Have been everywhere in it. Vegas, Texas, Florida, Maine, Michigan, lots of running all over.
The 2021 TLX S Type is looking pretty sweet though, trying to resist the temptation of a future trade in. Lol
Hey, we only got one life to live. Might as well enjoy that shit :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom