My Re-label/ Concept sets. (probably not murder ) (1 Viewer)

MatB

Royal Flush
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
So here a couple ideas i'm working on. Just ideas for now but moving closer to actually happening.

I know there are a few that are against relabeling and feel the original sets they came in are more than fine. But i would like to keep this thread for constructive criticism and ideas only if possible.

First my concept for a small 43mm cash set. Right now it needs a $1 chip I'd like to keep the spot

patterns different throughout which makes it tough.

Second is a 39mm cash set (with 43mm $20 and $100) possibly with a 39mm $20. we'll see.

I removed the photos as I'm going to work on the chips and do a better unveiling when they are finished !

Last edited:
I personally think that label overs look terrible, although i have to say that I haven't seen any IRL yet. Only pics
Yea you have, the Olivia’s fracs are label overs.
I thought that too, until i played with @MaxB s Aztar set. Had to really look to even see which ones were done
RHC/IHC work well as label overs. THC, not so much IMHO.

those 25K are gunna be some sickkkkk $5's! im all about murda, but really depends on what your looking to do. if its a keeper set and you will never want to sell it i would say make it a true removal. if your looking to try and sell them in the future your safe with the label over. but ive done label over and inlay removal for my 43mm chips and i have to say they are wayyyy better with the inlay removal. they shuffle better and look better. but that's just my opinion. but seriously... those look sickkk

those 25K are gunna be some sickkkkk $5's! im all about murda, but really depends on what your looking to do. if its a keeper set and you will never want to sell it i would say make it a true removal. if your looking to try and sell them in the future your safe with the label over. but ive done label over and inlay removal for my 43mm chips and i have to say they are wayyyy better with the inlay removal. they shuffle better and look better. but that's just my opinion. but seriously... those look sickkk

Yeah the concept of full replacement is dfinitely a commitment. Doenst mean they cant be sold later, but your taking a hit for sure. And the time/ cost to do the replacement.

I like the label over idea as it does give me chance to change my mind.

If the design im thinking of using works well with the chips or if i start from scratch with a design and they become a keeper set then, i'll seriously consider full replacement

BTP secondary was one concept.

And i REALLY love the black label with a white ring.

Just placeholder labels for now but i like the idea of a 43mm small cash set to go with the 39mm BTP set , but with black labels

but saying that.... i think across the board the white labels look nicer.

Is the difference only meant to be white outer ring vs solid black? If so, then the latter but I would love to see a totally original design.

Yeah, i wish i had a concept or theme. I think i have great taste in chips ! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: but lack the vision for an original design.

I agree though, if im going to all this trouble, an original idea might be a better place to start.

Just placeholder labels for now but i like the idea of a 43mm small cash set to go with the 39mm BTP set , but with black labels

I planned on getting a primary and secondary CPC cash set eventually. One black inlays, one white

I do really like the SB inlay design too, and its white with some nice color. But once again, might as well do an original design.

I believe @BonScot could be hired to do an inlay. Full inlay replacement only though.

Yes, the crayon palette is quite extensive, and the fact he uses his feet to draw his designs is amazing !

Not my chips but if you are going to go the relabel/inlay replacement route on a whole set then IMO an original design is necessary. :)

Find a frac & I love this lineup btw.

e57f781b-a216-4065-b4ec-7cb1299c888c-jpeg.336585

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom