My Last Ever Set. Silver Club on CPC (2 Viewers)

Sending these out to MSK tonight. I loved the layout of the Devil Bounties I decided to keep them the basically the same. Front serves as the bounty, back serves as the table color and seat number. #1 inherits the dealer button but gets seat choice. I managed to convince MSK to use the “serial number” upgrade as the seat numbers. The seat number will be in metallic silver paint.

View attachment 406602
These look amazing Steve!!!! Hope Ben has us in for some!!!

Sending these out to MSK tonight. I loved the layout of the Devil Bounties I decided to keep them the basically the same. Front serves as the bounty, back serves as the table color and seat number. #1 inherits the dealer button but gets seat choice. I managed to convince MSK to use the “serial number” upgrade as the seat numbers. The seat number will be in metallic silver paint.

View attachment 406602
Incredible. Wish I had your talent in designing. First class shit right here.

Steve - I have a question about the bounty/seat tokens. If the bounty side is a different color, then won't the players picking be able to tell which bounty corresponds to what table? Or are they drawing blindly out of a bag?

Each bounty/seat has its own color. I only did the red as an example. So each token will be one of four colors, front and back. For multi table tourneys each token will be taken out of a crown royal bag. For single table each bounty will be placed face up and drawn as people arrive. :tup:

So this is the last set I’ll be having made. Ever. :( I have decided to put my favorite iteration of our logo on a set of CPCs. I have always loved this logo as do my regs. I’ve always loved shaped inlays and now Paulson has stopped doing them, it’s all the more desirable. They also really lend to a retro look.
Its going to be a while before I place the order and I have many things to move before then but here is a taste. These have been in the works for a VERY long time although the chips themselves are new. I’ve been sitting in this inlay since the beginning when I dreamed about owning a set of custom clay chips.
Now, the good stuff....
View attachment 365021

test prints to ensure legibility! :tup:
View attachment 365027

I will do samples if anybody wishes. When the time comes in a few months I’ll PM everybody with an interest reminder.
Is it possible to order a big set ?
If so im in

That was quick!
E4038957-1DAE-4C6E-8B44-5301B74AF000.jpeg

And they had the better idea of leaving the number as glitter! I thought it would be too much work, but they insisted.

Love the blurple chip!

Any worries that the black , green and blurple chip being all dark together?

Love love love your ideas/designs Steve, no matter the changes I'm always impressed!!! Looks fantastic! Cant wait for samples!!!!!!

Is that a good thing? :LOL: :laugh:

Damn right it is. I love a chocolate frac - I am very surprised that more people aren't considering the neutral brown shades especially if the next denom up (either $1 or $0.25) has a very bright base colour. They can work in both Vegas and Cali cash progressions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom