My Last Ever Set. Silver Club on CPC (1 Viewer)

If you want to save a few bucks, have them shipped to me. I can drive them across the border to Windsor and re-ship to you. It probably won't take more than 18 or so months to turn them around from me to you... Let me know.
It feels like it’s been that long since I ordered the Devil set.. :LOL: :laugh: what’s another pause? Deal!

4FCB5EBB-73AB-4B7B-88B6-E9DFBCF3DBBC.png

The 3rd iteration of edge spots is def my favorite but they all look good.

Fun. Good luck. I really liked your original 2000, as well as the 25. Let us know when you are ready to take smoke orders!

This damn addiction. What was supposed to be a tourney set only to replace the Devil chips. But then I went back to the chip tool. Over and over again..:rolleyes:
Inlays will now carry the dollar sign and go from .25 cents to 5000. This will allow for a cash set to use the tourney $25’s and $100’s.

final design:
54ED7FE4-C8ED-4B03-8C2A-F25A55A3CCA8.png

Man... to pick just one... hmm I love the White spotted Bird. The purple looks insane, but I think I will go with the 3 color quarter pie $5! Stunning

Bit late to the party, I just logged back in last week. But would love a full sample once everything's done!

Sending these out to MSK tonight. I loved the layout of the Devil Bounties I decided to keep them the basically the same. Front serves as the bounty, back serves as the table color and seat number. #1 inherits the dealer button but gets seat choice. I managed to convince MSK to use the “serial number” upgrade as the seat numbers. The seat number will be in metallic silver paint.

82669479-F66C-4530-B92B-B19A9E7A2E7B.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom