My Last Ever Set. Silver Club on CPC (1 Viewer)

Quicksilver-75

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
So this is the last set I’ll be having made. Ever. :( I have decided to put my favorite iteration of our logo on a set of CPCs. I have always loved this logo as do my regs. I’ve always loved shaped inlays and now Paulson has stopped doing them, it’s all the more desirable. They also really lend to a retro look.
Its going to be a while before I place the order and I have many things to move before then but here is a taste. These have been in the works for a VERY long time although the chips themselves are new. I’ve been sitting in this inlay since the beginning when I dreamed about owning a set of custom clay chips.
Now, the good stuff....
AB6DDF5D-ECAD-4607-AD02-4C80E58A6A91.png

test prints to ensure legibility! :tup:
D502935A-A947-4202-95A2-A385D1855157.jpeg

I will do samples if anybody wishes. When the time comes in a few months I’ll PM everybody with an interest reminder.

I’ve always loved The Silver Club hybrids, and these do not disappoint! Great work as always, Steve!

Love the 10,000!
Awesome looking set.

Were you given a time frame on the Horse head mold?

Would love a sample if possible

The hundo has some serious potential !! Absolute fire! Excited to see a live pic of it.

10k is a bit "sad" for my taste compared to the rest of the lineup, prefered the first mockup for instance (either the gray or the purple you initially had in mind for your T500 which is gorgeous).

If you have enough interest (seems to not be a problem here), and charge enough for your sample set, your main set could be paid for :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Thoughts on rotating the trimoon shaped label 60 degrees so as not to make the word TOURNAMENT seem so cramped?

Will CPC even do that? If not, I suppose you could rotate the image 60 degrees and get the same result...

Thoughts on rotating the trimoon shaped label 60 degrees so as not to make the word TOURNAMENT seem so cramped?

Will CPC even do that? If not, I suppose you could rotate the image 60 degrees and get the same result...
Great idea. That chip will for sure be using the scalloped shape anyways. But for the 25 for sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom