My Journey As A Professional Poker Player (30 Viewers)

Dammit, these countries represent 75% of my viewers!

1652471338532.png

Damn-it. I have to cancel my trip to Bhutan now. I can't fall behind on Poker Jeezus content! I wanna be a PLO master!

Also, given the countries involved, I'm betting the "copyright" was on the Jeezus reference/likeness. If only you thought you whole image through, I'd be watching you in Bhutan.

Now I'm Googling "Bhutan" to figure out where the fuck that is...

Sir-Purrs-A-Lot is the best. When you give him scritches he'll lean his whole body into it, he let's you know how much he loves it
I'm still sneezing watching the video.

Sad part is, I had 2 cats for 10-12 years before I realized I was allergic. Had a "mishap" (nearly fatal) at work, that left me with a severely diminished lung capacity, in particular when lying down. At the same time, I moved in with Mrs Zombie who owned the 2 cats.

It wasn't until the cats had passed on (one at 20 years of age), that within a month or two my lungs cleared up. Turns out my lungs weren't as badly damaged as originally thought - it was the cats, and their scheme to kill me.

Hellmuth is quickly becoming my least favorite pro. Kassouff was at the top of that list but Phil is catching up quickly and looking to over take the 1st place position.

Hellmuth is quickly becoming my least favorite pro. Kassouff was at the top of that list but Phil is catching up quickly and looking to over take the 1st place position.

I really disliked how rude he was to Alexandra Botez on that livestream

I'm so glad she destroyed the game and he got wrecked

My favorite part of the whole you tuber game was the following day when DGAF asked the dealer Magic if ninja paid his debt/tip on the miracle 10. Without missing a beat magic says he passed it to Ryan [feldman]. I was dying.

If you don’t know what Ninja offered to tip you gotta go back and watch.

My favorite part of the whole you tuber game was the following day when DGAF asked the dealer Magic if ninja paid his debt/tip on the miracle 10. Without missing a beat magic says he passed it to Ryan [feldman]. I was dying.

If you don’t know what Ninja offered to tip you gotta go back and watch.

I feature his offer in my video lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom