My Journey As A Professional Poker Player (26 Viewers)

At the 2/2 at Hard Rock. One seat open and my Asian Kryptonite shows up and takes the only open seat

I got his ass though. He raises pre, bunch of callers, I checkraise him on the flop and we get it in

He picks up some equity on the turn but the river 6 and I bust him

Screenshot_20210417-143247_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210417-143305_Chrome.jpg
20210417_143048.jpg

Universe hates me

Lol, just lost a $600 all-in as a 93% favorite

He bet flop, bet turn, called my shove and said "if you have ace you are good" then binked the miracle 3 to fill up while a player we pushed out on the turn slammed the table cause he fills up bigger

You can't write this shit

Screenshot_20210417-180238_Chrome.jpg

No bueno today, in for $500 and out for $500

The amount of spots where I have people positively crushed so bad they have less than 10% equity and still wiggle out of the trap has been fucking maddening the past few months

This keeps up I'm gonna be back to midget stripping!

This keeps up I'm gonna be back to midget stripping!

Alright ladies!! We got a new dancer tonight here at The Cuban's Delight!! He says that, "He's the good thing with the small package..."

(Offstage) "No!!! The small thing with the GOOD package!! Come on!!! I'm getting fucked worse here already than those goddamn PLO maniacs!!! I'm going to smack you with my nut wrap when I'm done my set now!!!"

Dangnabit just missed a nice pot

Nit on my right raises pre to $15 from UTG

We call with :9c::8c::8h::7s:

Multiple callers to a flop of :qd::8d::5h:

Nit bets 35, we call, solid on my left calls, maniac next to act shoves for $250

Folds to nit who repots all-in for $900

We fold. Maniac has king-high fd, nit has AAQ3 and was just isolating maniac, no fd, he has a top set blocker

Turn....:8s: lol

Nit bets 35, we call, solid on my left calls, maniac next to act shoves for $250

We fold. Maniac has king-high fd, nit has AAQ3 and was just isolating maniac, no fd, he has a top set blocker

I wish there was a wtf emoji.

granted i'm no pro, but i am just never folding middle set on this board, even moreso with an inside straight draw. it is also entirely possible i just suck at omaha.

granted i'm no pro, but i am just never folding middle set on this board, even moreso with an inside straight draw. it is also entirely possible i just suck at omaha.
With this you are dead against top set and in trouble against overpairs with flush draws or top 2/top and bottom. With the action you would have to think you are in trouble.

Last edited:
granted i'm no pro, but i am just never folding middle set on this board. it is also entirely possible i just suck at omaha.

It depends on who your opponents are, PLO is a very nutted game

Non-nut flushes, straights, underfulls, etc can be real money burners in this game

The nit repotting is what got me out. Against other opponents I'd be more willing to get it in. Against him I may be drawing to the one out (plus my gutshot draw)

With this you are dead against top set and in trouble against overpairs with flush draws or top 2/top and bottom. Woth the action you would have to think you are in trouble.

yep. and maybe i reload. this makes me think i should continue to steer clear of live omaha games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom