My Journey As A Professional Poker Player (12 Viewers)

Oh good grief

help3.png

I have a friend who stacks his chips just like that.
Really nice guy, but he could still hurt people, if people who love him tell him to do so.
:LOL: :laugh:

Of all the things to get butthurt about. Why do all of these players think you all are friends? This isn’t a home game. This isn’t even the Chesterfield South!

Like, I bust on my friends even more. But I didn't even call the guy out, I shared a pic of a stack without anything about him at all, HE made it about him. HE chose to go crazy and get offended over it.

Earlier today I had posted on a Dr Who post on facebook about how I wasn't interested in having them bash me over the head trying to guilt trip me for being human because of the environment, here's an example of the awful in-your-face writing that lacks any nuance:

And all the "wokes" showed up to bash my comment, accuse me of hating women, being transphobic, telling me if I should take better care of the environment and maybe I wouldn't feel so guilty, insulting my intelligence and comprehension, telling me that Dr Who has always dealt with social issues and "any true fan would know that", etc.

I'm growing REAL fucking tired of all the easily offended people. It's scary how mentally fucking deranged people are these days, Covid and the lockdowns magnified it x1000. I fear for our future.

Like, I bust on my friends even more. But I didn't even call the guy out, I shared a pic of a stack without anything about him at all, HE made it about him. HE chose to go crazy and get offended over it.

Earlier today I had posted on a Dr Who post on facebook about how I wasn't interested in having them bash me over the head trying to guilt trip me for being human because of the environment, here's an example of the awful in-your-face writing that lacks any nuance:

And all the "wokes" showed up to bash my comment, accuse me of hating women, being transphobic, telling me if I should take better care of the environment and maybe I wouldn't feel so guilty, insulting my intelligence and comprehension, telling me that Dr Who has always dealt with social issues and "any true fan would know that", etc.

I'm growing REAL fucking tired of all the easily offended people. It's scary how mentally fucking deranged people are these days, Covid and the lockdowns magnified it x1000. I fear for our future.
The recent ratings of Dr. Who says it all. They are putting out shite.

I was excited by the clips of this year's Christmas special. It was shockingly bad.

My wife isn't a fan of Jodi Whitaker. I don't dislike here as much as Jenn does, I actually think she could be a pretty alright Doctor if she had quality dialogue being provided to her, but the writing has just been awful.

I LOVED Missy as The Master, she was positively brilliant, so there's no reason a female Doctor can't work, and I think Jodi gets the "quirk" of the Dr Who character down well, but there's only so much you can do with bad writing, no matter how competent of an actor you are.

Worst part about the chip-stacking, is that is how I stack chips.

Trying really hard to figure out how to be offended by the hitchhiker comment, but I just am not. Greg's response was totally off base. The correct reply to your post should have been...

I don't have a body in the trunk. Unrelated, I parked really close to the door, Anthony. I'd be happy to give you a lift to your car. :sneaky:

What's funny is that was a conversation MANY months ago. Last night we were sitting practically across from one another and no words were exchanged and I didn't even remember him.
Very strange, but very entertaining for us to read. I enjoy reading both, the poker hands and the weird people stuff... Keep it up! Maybe we should do a vote at the end of the year for weirdest poker/fb encounter of you. Would already be a pretty tight race.

Very strange, but very entertaining for us to read. I enjoy reading both, the poker hands and the weird people stuff... Keep it up! Maybe we should do a vote at the end of the year for weirdest poker/fb encounter of you. Would already be a pretty tight race.
Does it have to be Facebook? Cause the text messages from those two dudes fighting over him was pretty good too :)

How many BBs do you usually sit down with when playing *PLO? I guess opponents' stacks matter but generally speaking.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom