My Journey As A Professional Poker Player (17 Viewers)

Bit of a long winded slogan for ChipCo going forward, but it does get the point across.

Mother always said I was destined to produce ad copy

don.gif

So in addition to Donkfish with around 6k subs who puts out PLO content there is also PLO Professor who has 2x my subs

What do you all think of his content?

So in addition to Donkfish with around 6k subs who puts out PLO content there is also PLO Professor who has 2x my subs

To be honest - I never got to the part where he started playing. If you want me to look up your nose for 3 minutes with absolutely no entertainment factor, you better be paying me.

I got exponentially more bored during that 3 min. intro - had to skip to the gameplay. He played some hands I would never invest money into.

Yeah, I was kinda surprised to see him calling a raise and then a reraise with KQ73 double s00ted and another hand where he calls a raise with 8664???

Although I didn't find his commentary particularly hard to follow, I definitely like your visual format better i.e. much clearer and easier to follow the action. Voice control and cadence roughly equal. I definitely think you're more engaging on an enthusiasm and entertainment level. I'm not the person to comment on interpretation of skill.

Although I didn't find his commentary particularly hard to follow, I definitely like your visual format better i.e. much clearer and easier to follow the action. Voice control and cadence roughly equal. I definitely think you're more engaging on an enthusiasm and entertainment level. I'm not the person to comment on interpretation of skill.

I found it hard to view with the 4-color boards but then the 2 color real images of his hole cards

My first ever PLO hand where I had double suited Aces and was up against the other Aces, plus two opponents that each held Kings. Fortunately I held against the big stack that covered me as both short stacks made their diamonds flushes, so still booked a profit this hand (from last night so won't make the vlog for a few months I imagine)

aavskk.png

My first ever PLO hand where I had double suited Aces and was up against the other Aces, plus two opponents that each held Kings. Fortunately I held against the big stack that covered me as both short stacks made their diamonds flushes, so still booked a profit this hand (from last night so won't make the vlog for a few months I imagine)

View attachment 1043919
Not weird when you consider that your limping range is double suited aces and non-double suited aces.

The PIP does not work for me (lighting is poor, still have some obscuration). That's why I prefer your consistent 4-colour representations.
My only issue is the camera angle, I know your standing when you’re recording but see if the lodge will let you bring in a step stool.

:cool:wow:

(Shots fire)

Thanks for that one Anthony - the next time I take Grandma to Applebee's I'm going to be thinking about $#x.

Last word distorted, because there would be an explosion of posts in the Out of Context thread if I said "sex".

Been loving the content lately, definitely much improved from the first few vlogs or so.

As a side note -- The PLO professor guy is from my area, and gets a lot of shit on Michigan Poker facebook groups for his play. He plays on PokerStarsMI -- I only played hi/lo with him once, but he seems not that great. But not that great can beat the player pool, so he's probably coming out okay.

Been loving the content lately, definitely much improved from the first few vlogs or so.

As a side note -- The PLO professor guy is from my area, and gets a lot of shit on Michigan Poker facebook groups for his play. He plays on PokerStarsMI -- I only played hi/lo with him once, but he seems not that great. But not that great can beat the player pool, so he's probably coming out okay.

He definetly has a style all his own, but hey, if you found something that works for you, more power to ya

I get lots of shit for rarely raising and pretty much limping everything

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom