My Journey As A Professional Poker Player (60 Viewers)

Lol. I am in for 1800. 20 straddle on, maniac makes it 75, one caller, I shove for my last 225 with KQT2 double suited

THREE callers

Flop is Q82 with two clubs, so two pair, 2nd flush draw

They all check

Turn Ace giving me nut flush. Checked to shorty who shoves last 60, two callers

River 4 clubs and first guy shoves and is in there with 5443 and rivers the straight flush

View attachment 1002906View attachment 1002907
so all the way with 5 high in PLO huh just ship it ummm ok
even in a wild NLHE hand that draw is probably no good
quite the player pool out there

so all the way with 5 high in PLO huh just ship it ummm ok
even in a wild NLHE hand that draw is probably no good
quite the player pool out there

I was all-in for $225 preflop. The guy with 5443 had straddled to 20. He was facing a raise to 75, a caller for 75, then my shove with an opponent behind him who raised and might reraise to isolate, yet still called for another $205 while having around $560 behind with 5443 lol.

But yes, quite the number of gambling degenerates in this player pool. Based on equities today I should be up something like 3-4 grand or more, but instead I lost close to 2 grand instead.

Lol. I am in for 1800. 20 straddle on, maniac makes it 75, one caller, I shove for my last 225 with KQT2 double suited

THREE callers

Flop is Q82 with two clubs, so two pair, 2nd flush draw

They all check

Turn Ace giving me nut flush. Checked to shorty who shoves last 60, two callers

River 4 clubs and first guy shoves and is in there with 5443 and rivers the straight flush

View attachment 1002906View attachment 1002907
Check him for Cuban ancestry

So after the ridiculousness of Saturdays session (guy straddling, raising and then calling off half his stack preflop with KQ33 to crack my AAQQ, another doofus raising and calling off with KQ32 and cracking my Aces, and then the straight flush to crush my AK-high flush on the river) I'm taking the rest of the week off to just get my head straight.

Working on getting a little ahead of my vlogs so I'll have an extra episode or two ready to drop so I don't feel as pressured on the editing front. Also been feeding the cats at 6am each morning and then hitting the gym.

Started with 15 minutes on the treadmill at 2.7 speed, now doing 20 minutes and been hitting 120+ bpm so it's a start as I get used to exercising. Plan is to do this every single day and build up the intensity and eventually incorporate weights into it as well, ellipticals, etc. plus try out some of the free exercise classes they have once I'm ready.

Started with 15 minutes on the treadmill at 2.7 speed, now doing 20 minutes and been hitting 120+ bpm so it's a start as I get used to exercising. Plan is to do this every single day and build up the intensity and eventually incorporate weights into it as well, ellipticals, etc. plus try out some of the free exercise classes they have once I'm ready.
Walking every day is great. Running every day will wear you out. You don't get stronger when you are working out, you get stronger when you rest after working out. Let your body recover. Every other day running is the ticket.

This is so the cats will bless you with some +EV poker vibes? Give them extra treats after winning sessions.

Lol, I wish. No, we used to give them grain free hard food and just left it out in a bowl. So they did free-feeding. But one of our cats was overeating and became diabetic. Over a 4-month period of twice-daily insulin shots we were fortunate enough to have him go into remission, meaning no more shots.

However in the process of all of that we also switched our cats over to a wet food diet of pate only canned food. And we feed them four times daily (once early in the a.m., then Jenn takes care of noon and 5pm and I get them around 10pm).

We still have to watch these little fuckers though. The two boys eat a lot faster than the girl cat, and so they'll rush over to her bowl and push her out and she just runs off. So now we have to either monitor them or put her away in a closed room so she can feed in peace.

In addition the little diabetic asshole managed to eat a WHOLE FUCKING HAMBURGER maybe 3 weeks ago (we had cooked up four of them on a broiler pan in the oven and we were eating lunch and the other two were on the pan on top of the oven cooling.

Needless to say, he wound up puking it up all over the house later. So it's been a hoot. Jenn wants to get a kitten in the future once these three are no longer with us (they each should have another 8-10 years though) and I'm like "no, we're getting a pet fucking rock!"

So fucking sick of retards being rewarded at my expense,
Remember that day you posted your greatest win ever? It was exactly one week ago.
My biggest live win is now available for viewing!
Those "retards" have to score occasional suck-out wins to keep coming back. It's the price of playing in a high-variance game.

Remember that day you posted your greatest win ever? It was exactly one week ago.

Those "retards" have to score occasional suck-out wins to keep coming back. It's the price of playing in a high-variance game.

It's just brutal in the same session to have KQ33 and KQ32 crushing my aces and then 5443 calling off a third of his stack pre and drilling the rivered steel wheel when I make the "nut" flush

Also realize that I'm doing 4-5 sessions/week while I only have 1 video released per week, so my biggest win is from a month ago and my current bitching is from last week lol

It's just brutal in the same session to have KQ33 and KQ32 crushing my aces and then 5443 calling off a third of his stack pre and drilling the rivered steel wheel when I make the "nut" flush

Also realize that I'm doing 4-5 sessions/week while I only have 1 video released per week, so my biggest win is from a month ago and my current bitching is from last week lol
It's time to start training those cats to edit videos!

It's time to start training those cats to edit videos!

I wish those little fur-bastards would pull their own weight around here!

It's a combination of my frustration from Saturdays session with also my frustration from the session last week where I went from the worst game in history (no action, all grinders and nits) to the most insane game in history (regularly straddled to 40, 80, 160) where it didn't matter how good my hand was or what the pot was raised to preflop, you were going 4-6 ways for $500-600 EACH to a flop.

Sure, it just takes winning one hand to get unstuck in that type of game, problem was...........I couldn't win one fucking hand.

So last week was just an insane amount of variance and frustration for me, and I'm bitching about it now, the biggest win ever is way far in my rearview mirror from a month back.

Anyway, I'm taking this week off to get my head on straight. Focus on exercising every single day, work on adjusting my diet so I'm reducing the sweets and desserts and also put in some additional time editing my vlog content so I'm a bit ahead of the game and don't feel so pressured when I start playing again next week (it typically takes 2 days to create one of my vlogs)

The great news is I'm fast approaching 1K subscribers (thanks in no small part to my video on the Hustler cheating scandal) so my channel will be monetized soon which will be cool to see some sort of return for the work I'm putting into the channel.

I'll mail you a crisp $20 bill to find a different word to use. @Anthony Martino and just kinda @Poker Zombie

I'll mail you a crisp $20 bill to find a different word to use. @Anthony Martino and just kinda @Poker Zombie
Definitely not a fan of the term (hence the quotes). Besides I find it funny to insult dullards with a term that the buffoons have to pause for a moment before they realize I have just called them nincompoops.

You can send me the three crisp $20s to....

I like the term “intellectual diversity”

An example of how I use this at work:

Boss: While I realize you disagree with [coworkers] idea, it was not appropriate to call them and their idea stupid. Please say something you appreciate about [coworker].

Me: Thank you [coworker] for increasing the intellectual diversity of our team.

Something I noticed while watching it on monitor as opposed to a mobile, where it isn't visibly seen: the tail on the club signs are black where everything else is green. Probably not a deal breaker, just wanted to point it out.

I think the vlogs are getting better.....when doing your online vlogs....it seemed like a mashup a various hands....hard to tell if you won or lost overall....this is much better...1 vlog described 2 sessions....a winner and loser....more interesting this way to the viewer IMO

I think the vlogs are getting better.....when doing your online vlogs....it seemed like a mashup a various hands....hard to tell if you won or lost overall....this is much better...1 vlog described 2 sessions....a winner and loser....more interesting this way to the viewer IMO

Thanks, glad you're enjoying them!

Getting Cooled like that ( :eek: ) and not one

sucka.jpg

???!!!

You're slipping Anthony! :D

why do cash players often announce their hands when all-in but not lay their cards down? have never understood this. I can understand not wanting to give up information, but hell if you're gonna announce nothing changes

why do cash players often announce their hands when all-in but not lay their cards down? have never understood this. I can understand not wanting to give up information, but hell if you're gonna announce nothing changes

They may only want to show half their hand in PLO but not their sidecards?

what a whirlwind night. Buy in for 1K, build it to 2K, call a raise to 35 with AA23 one suit, maniac makes it 150, two callers, I repot to 800 with a bit over 1K behind, he just calls.

Flop T75 rainbow. I have half a pot sized bet since there's like 2K out there so I get it in, he agrees to go twice and he has 9643 DOUBLE S00TED! Makes straights on both runouts to stack me, of course.

He winds up having 9K in front of him at one point, and others have 2-4K so I'm like, ok, I may not win anything this session, but I can certainly enjoy watching one of these fuckers lose thousands when I minbuy and get them fighting each other to try and isolate me postflop.

So I buyin for 200 and never expected it, but spin that shit up to $2,856!!! In for $1200 and out for $2,856, the cats are gonna eat this week!

spinning.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom