My Journey As A Professional Poker Player (12 Viewers)

Just lost with :as::ah::kd::3d:

Flop :ad::5s::3s:

Checked to me in HJ, I bet pot. Fish in CO calls on short stack, another MP fish calls

Turn :qd:

MP checks, I bet pot of 140, CO all-in for 150, MP all-in for less

We go twice

River :6s:
River :9c:

CO has :kc::7d::4s::2d: and scoops lol

Am I being too strict to believe that this game should not be played, ideally, among socially related people?

I am in Miami and a significant portion of the time here it shows the PR flag on my profile. People have commented on it a few times. I do actually go to PR a couple of times per year but it usually happens when I am in Miami. Maybe my internet bounces through a server in PR?
Well now his flag is Romania, so my theory is out the window.

He's just a troll with a VPN.

Is a mod behind this?

Screenshot_20210709-191737_Chrome.jpg

@plonewbie12345

Quite the waste of time and effort to join a site just to bust @Anthony Martino 's chops. And to do it anonymously? Just sad really.

If you're a losing player in his games, it's just envious and pathetic.

If you're a winning player in his games, then... Wow. Being a winner just isn't good enough, huh?

It could be a buddy of mine busting chops, it might be someone who dislikes me (I'm pretty polarizing and not everyones cup of tea)

Jokes on them, I crave the attention

It could be a buddy of mine busting chops, it might be someone who dislikes me (I'm pretty polarizing and not everyones cup of tea)

Could be none of the above - could just be someone who stumbled upon this oh so fascinating thread.
if you think there’s people who actually care about 2/2 and 5/5 poker players I think you’re vastly overestimating many things

I 'm also pretty polarising and not everyone's cup of tea (on top of having a mostly un-American -verging sometimes on the British- sense of humour).:D
On top of even that, I 'm a clueless home-game cheap attention whore.
Wish you could teach me some poker some day.:)

Could be none of the above - could just be someone who stumbled upon this oh so fascinating thread.
if you think there’s people who actually care about 2/2 and 5/5 poker players I think you’re vastly overestimating many things

I'm a 200/400 PLO player, I just lack the proper bankroll for it

Also

Screenshot_20210709-230426_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  1. Joined PCF on June 28th.
  2. Currently has 11 posts, and all of them are in this thread.
  3. Seems to be pretty damned invested in trolling Anthony.
  4. "I don't care about 2/2 and 5/5 players."

Uh-huh.

Stumble upon PCF. Either just now or after reading around for a while. And the first thing you decide to comment on is ONE person's play at PLO? Can't even make up a believable lie.

Last edited:
Uh-huh.

Stumble upon PCF. Either just now or after reading around for a while. And the first thing you decide to comment on is ONE person's play at PLO? Can't even make up a believable lie.

Don't be a killjoy. We live in a swamp of alternate facts.

At least @plonewbie12345 posts are entertaining and have no real world consequences.

You do realize that everyone on PCF can simply click on your profile and see that this is the only thread you have posted in. 11 posts now in two weeks. Absolutely zero possibility that you are anything but a troll. No worries! Troll away. We are enjoying laughing at you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom