My first set up! (SPW Chips) (1 Viewer)

Chiibipotato

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I joined this forum a few months ago and since then I have put together my first set up!

A special shoutout to @T_Chan for the chip racks, @libbylord for the buttons/cut cards, and @rjdev7 for the Super Poker World chips/table topper.

For those contemplating purchasing the chips, I've compiled a few notes that haven't been mentioned elsewhere. These insights might prove valuable in your decision-making process, especially if you're unable to obtain a sample set.

1. The chips look fantastic, but it's worth noting that most online pictures tend to exaggerate the color saturation. I recommend checking out the Tiki Kings, as they closely resemble the colour in person. Personally, I find the SPW colors even more appealing, although it could be the artwork that's truly catching my eye.

2. Upon initial receipt, the chips may feel somewhat chalky, requiring some handling before achieving a smooth texture.

3. After using them on multiple occasions, I can confidently express my satisfaction. I anticipate keeping and using them for years to come, feeling no inclination to seek out a new or different set.

In the accompanying picture, the Versa case is showcased, accommodating 1075 chips in the rails, along with 20 bounty buttons, 2 dealer buttons, and 1 bomb pot button.

Attachments

• 20231022_141312.jpg
    20231022_141312.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 123
  • 20231124_122649.jpg
    20231124_122649.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 124
  • 20231009_151248.jpg
    20231009_151248.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 108
  • 20231021_153819.jpg
    20231021_153819.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 115
Hey everyone, I joined this forum a few months ago and since then I have put together my first set up!

A special shoutout to @T_Chan for the chip racks, @libbylord for the buttons/cut cards, and @rjdev7 for the Super Poker World chips/table topper.

For those contemplating purchasing the chips, I've compiled a few notes that haven't been mentioned elsewhere. These insights might prove valuable in your decision-making process, especially if you're unable to obtain a sample set.

1. The chips look fantastic, but it's worth noting that most online pictures tend to exaggerate the color saturation. I recommend checking out the Tiki Kings, as they closely resemble the colour in person. Personally, I find the SPW colors even more appealing, although it could be the artwork that's truly catching my eye.

2. Upon initial receipt, the chips may feel somewhat chalky, requiring some handling before achieving a smooth texture.

3. After using them on multiple occasions, I can confidently express my satisfaction. I anticipate keeping and using them for years to come, feeling no inclination to seek out a new or different set.

In the accompanying picture, the Versa case is showcased, accommodating 1075 chips in the rails, along with 20 bounty buttons, 2 dealer buttons, and 1 bomb pot button.

I really like how that Versa case looks when it’s full up like that. I’ve strongly considered getting one like that myself.

I do believe you when you say you’re gonna use these chips for years - but the part I find hard to believe is that it’ll be the last set for that span of time. You’ll get more in rotation soon enough :)

I really like how that Versa case looks when it’s full up like that. I’ve strongly considered getting one like that myself.

I do believe you when you say you’re gonna use these chips for years - but the part I find hard to believe is that it’ll be the last set for that span of time. You’ll get more in rotation soon enough :)
I also threw some silica packets in there after the pic. Yes I was pleasantly surprised with how much I could fit in there!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom