My first custom set and table (1 Viewer)

libbylord

Pair
Reaction score
Got myself my first set of chips. 1200 piece cash set of 43mm SPW chips!
TY @rjdev7 and @justincarothers!
Now I’m working on getting it into my Apache 4800. I’ll post that when I have it all done!

Whatcha think?
RenderedImage.jpeg

An issue I can think of potentially would revolve around chair and elbow space for the corner players. But as long as your chairs aren’t too huge I imagine it should be fine.

An issue I can think of potentially would revolve around chair and elbow space for the corner players. But as long as your chairs aren’t too huge I imagine it should be fine.
It’s a 49” by 92” so it’s pretty big. I bought 10 folding chairs from Costco. I’ll set it up tomorrow but figured with it being so big, it shouldn’t be a problem.

And here is my finished case (Apache 4800). Didn’t leave enough room for my seating chips but I’ll figure something out to make it work when those arrive.View attachment 1193039
Have 3 more WPT decks that I’ll throw on top that fine closed. This thing is heavy!
Looks clean! Question about the chips on the right side: They're positioned lower than the chip racks so do they move around in the case?

This is my current set up

Attachments

• IMG_6321.jpeg
    IMG_6321.jpeg
    208 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_6322.jpeg
    IMG_6322.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_6351.jpeg
    IMG_6351.jpeg
    166.2 KB · Views: 93
I prefer 20 over 25, the 50 was a special project and working on a daisy 10$ chip as well lol

Yeah I’m glad I was able to find this forum lol it’s great being able to help each other like this :)

Good job on your table! I used an elongated hexagon for my table build and I see your table has an elongated octagon. This type of build avoids making round cuts :tup:. My table played very well, the hexagon shape doesn't allow anyone sitting on the 2 far outside positions. I don't see any difference between your table and an oval as far as play. Should be fine.

You made the 50's custom yourself? As far as I see in the previous group buy 50 isn't an option and it would be a nice option haha!

Yeah I made my own designs those were my prototype types, if you have any recommendations or suggestions pm me since I’m still under design :)

I love the design! If those are the same as in the first pic, the font sizing looked a bit off, as well as the size of the "body". Other then that I think they're really good :D maybe strengthen the colouring a bit, but I don't think I can say for sure as the colouring most likely looks better irl. :)

Love this set up. The bounty chips are a great addition. Love that they are different toons!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom