My first custom set (1 Viewer)

PandaDeng

Waiting List
Reaction score
Designed my first custom set and pretty happy with how it came out except for some edge misalignments.
Ordered from Tina and took about a bit over a month to get delivered since I opted for cheapest shipping (boat). No mold with texture.
Panda themed with a splash of LEGO. The front is an outline of a 5 spoked car wheel hince the 5 spots. The back is a Chinese zodiac representing a family member and the chip amount in Chinese.
All 1500 chips and misc. fits in a Apache 4800 case.
Still need to plasti dip the foam or find something more sturdy.

PXL_20230906_225511425.jpg
PXL_20230910_201252452.jpg
PXL_20230910_201341756.jpg
PXL_20230910_201539985.MP.jpg

Very neat set, love the pandas! The Zodiac side I think looks especially neat with the hue coloring/lighting. I love the Lego Star Wars Story Ep1, Ch4 Rebuy Token reference. Also a big fan of the text on the edge of the chips. Congratulations!

These are really cool. Do you need some sort of design background to make something like this?
I don't really have much of a design background but I do dabble in it and know how to use some illustrator tools which helps. Reading a lot of design post on here also helps.
I just thought of what I like and see what fits. Made a few revisions and had friends and family give me feedback.

Designed my first custom set and pretty happy with how it came out except for some edge misalignments.
Ordered from Tina and took about a bit over a month to get delivered since I opted for cheapest shipping (boat). No mold with texture.
Panda themed with a splash of LEGO. The front is an outline of a 5 spoked car wheel hince the 5 spots. The back is a Chinese zodiac representing a family member and the chip amount in Chinese.

View attachment 1193378View attachment 1193379View attachment 1193380View attachment 1193381
Great setup! Assuming those are the Chinese Zodiac symbols. What brand is that case or is it custom?

I want to say that those chips are nice but that back design is out of this world! Just plain perfect!

View attachment 1193378View attachment 1193379View attachment 1193380View attachment 1193381
I'm digging the digital numbers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom