PELICAN CASES SET UP (1 Viewer)

Jayflrs

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I am interested in purchasing a Pelican case for my 600 poker chip set. I will be getting 43mm poker chips and I would love to have some space for my card decks and some accessories like card guards and buttons. If anyone can share pictures of your pelican cases and their set ups that would be greatly appreciated. I would like to get an idea of the size I should get and how to set it up. I am also thinking of potentially increasing so maybe room for expanding to like 800 chips? but that is still on a maybe.

I know there are some cheaper option out there but I have been a Pelican fan for many years and THEY ARE MY ONLY OPTION.

Hello guys,

I am interested in purchasing a Pelican case for my 600 poker chip set. I will be getting 43mm poker chips and I would love to have some space for my card decks and some accessories like card guards and buttons. If anyone can share pictures of your pelican cases and their set ups that would be greatly appreciated. I would like to get an idea of the size I should get and how to set it up. I am also thinking of potentially increasing so maybe room for expanding to like 800 chips? but that is still on a maybe.

I know there are some cheaper option out there but I have been a Pelican fan for many years and THEY ARE MY ONLY OPTION.
Any update on this? I'm interested in Pelican too. Would love to see photos if you put a case together.

This case isn't Pelican, but if you are looking at a case in the 17"x12" size range, then this is how I set mine up. I think the Pelican Vault V300 and Pelican 1500 are both basically this same size. Probably no room for future expansion with this layout tho, unless the Pelican cases are deep enough to stack them 3 racks high which would give you 900 capacity.

1710769174299.png

Last edited:
Just curious- Pelican cases are incredible but is one really necessary for chips that are manufactured to be smacking against each other for days/months/years in live play?

Most here consider the knock-off brands already CRAZY overkill!!

Just some food for thought!

PELI 1450EU (1000 chips, Matsui racks) i got the foam, but its not needed. I got four of those and it seems the ones produced in the USA are like 3-5mm smaller which makes this setup really tight.
20240225_181040.jpg

PELI 1550EU (2400 chips, Matsui racks)
You need some power in your arms to move this one.
20240225_181011.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom