• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine (My First Ebay) 100 TH&C World $1 chips (1 Viewer)

Maybe I can save you the trouble and the fees. Are these the dark blue ones with pink and purple edge spots? How much do you want for them? Sent you a PM.

Maybe I can save you the trouble and the fees. Are these the dark blue ones with pink and purple edge spots? How much do you want for them? Sent you a PM.

That's very generous of you. But there are probably two dozen others here who would like to bid on them...

That's very generous of you. But there are probably two dozen others here who would like to bid on them...

I'm confused. Are you the OP? Just because others might want to bid on them doesn't seem a valid reason not to request the deal be done through PCF/offline. As Sleepypiggly pointed out, why pay the 10% feebay charge if you can sell them to one of the trusted members of PCF?

They are the dark blue chip with pink and purple edge spots.

What's the eBay charge? I got a promo for a $25 credit if the auction goes over $25 :). Probably just credits for other listings :-(.

I'm not against selling directly on PCF/CT in general. I saw "buy it now" auctions close for $60 for 25 of these chips (27 sets, I believe). That seems steep to me, but I'm not sure what they're worth now.

I believe the credit can be used to buy things on eBay. Their best promotion was $100 for new users with a listing over $100.

First, Paypal will take 2.9% + 0.30 of the money you get (final value + shipping). Then, eBay will bill you 10% of the final value fee + 10% of your shipping fee. So you will get about 87% of whatever your item sells for, plus/minus any actual shipping cost differential.

eBay used to charge a fraction of what it charges now, while giving less service to the seller than ever before (Seller cannot give bad feedback to buyers, buyers will in 99% of cases win any case it brings up, etc.).

Sleepy,
Thanks for the info. I should come up on top with the $25 credit. I can see why folks would want to sell directly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom