My CPC Design (Newbie) (1 Viewer)

Zema1111

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello all. I am new to PCF but wanted to share my upcoming cash set (3-4 weeks left on production). Will post live shots once received.
Be gentle LOL

Attachments

• 56579.png
    56579.png
    542.3 KB · Views: 307
Can’t wait to see them!

Btw, if you post by selecting the image icon, you can post the image in all its glory, as opposed to the tiny thumbnail. Those chips deserve to be seen.

I'm not a fan of the fracs, but the well done on the rest of the set!

I would drop one of the fracs. There really isn't any need for both. That quarter would likely be the most expensive chip out of all, but a big fan of purple. Enjoy the process!

Those look awesome. We'll done on the design. As many on here may be against using the 50 cent chip, you apparently have a plan for them, so do what pleases you, and not a bunch of people that you don't know. I got a 50 cent chip made for my set, and I use it at my table.

Beautiful set! Very jealous. I’ll order a set one day, just not today. It’s a big ticket item in my world. If you had any extras that you were willing to part with, I’d buy a sample set from you.

Those look awesome. We'll done on the design. As many on here may be against using the 50 cent chip, you apparently have a plan for them, so do what pleases you, and not a bunch of people that you don't know. I got a 50 cent chip made for my set, and I use it at my table.
I like having different color on the table at the start of the game. We start with 25c/50c and raising blinds every hour. So I do want to use 50c.

This set is beautiful! I'm really liking the pink 5 and charcoal 100. The A mold playing off of the A cards in the FINAL logo is genius!

Love the frac colours! I've had that exact combo sitting in the CPC designer for about 18 months now waiting until I pull the trigger. Nice to see it on chips and it looks exactly how I was hoping!

Great set! The $1 are also stunning!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom