Cancelled My Beloved CDI 98 set and @alecnet box. (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Mar 3, 2024
AUCTION ENDS AT
10:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$7500
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$50
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
  2. Venmo
SHIPPING TERMS
Winner Pays
SHIPS VIA
FedEx
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
I can’t believe I’m doing this… This set was my original dream set but new chips and new projects and a 16 year old son with a new car make difficult decisions necessary… The fracs are @Gear relabels but just as gorgeous as the originals. The $5s are all the same Radiant Red (almost pink) and $25s and up are all unplayed. I also have 10 $1ks that are not pictured and are included. If I can find the dealer button it’ll be included as well. This is a dream set of leaded THCs inside an absolute work of art. Box combo is 007, obviously. Seating chips, cut cards and CDI playing cards included as well. I think I have more decks of the cards as well. If so, I’ll throw those in too.
IMG_2956.jpeg
IMG_2957.jpeg
IMG_2958.jpeg
IMG_2959.jpeg
IMG_2960.jpeg
IMG_2961.jpeg
IMG_2962.jpeg
IMG_2964.jpeg
IMG_2963.jpeg
IMG_2966.jpeg
IMG_2967.jpeg
IMG_2966.jpeg

Last edited:
After subtracting the cost of the box, we’re at less than $5 per chip at this price and that’s not counting the extras included.

Does this really include the custom wood box/case AND custom wood trays, AND CDI playing cards AND dealer button AND....
brain-explosion.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom