SOLD (EU - worldwide) Giving up CDI 98 project - 184 chips - including matching radient $5 (new con.) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

17und4

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Unfortunately I won't finish my CDI 98 set. I got tigernized.. yeah, fanboy..

So up for sale is everything CDI 98 related I have. Everything was bought together lately from @Tonysquander and @Howsey. Thank you guys :)

List of what's included:

- 1 Rack of CDI 98 $1; out of the 100 chips there are 3 murdered ones (probably Pyramids or so - see picture no. 3); so it's just 97x real CDI and 3x of the same type of chip. All chips are in good condition. Slight color variations. Inlays from faded to full.

- 80x CDI 98 $5 chips; These are all radient red, matching color and absolutely new. They are out of the box from Howsey and probably have never seen daylight before. Some small fleabites, shuffled a few of them and they shuffle smooth as you expect from new leaded chips. All inlays same level of texture and darker green. One barrel of that rack ended up in the US. I can tell you by whom and maybe you get them too ;)

And as extras:
- 3x CDI 98 $25 chips mint, 1 faded inlay
- Set of CDI Dice
- 1x 43mm $1000, mint, radient red spot, in air tite (it's one of the 80 sold a few months back; probably the only ones ever made this size, they say)

$1010 / 935€ plus shipping or reasonable offer.

Everything moved to new ad. Only set of dice sold:

- Rack of $1; 100x Chips (as mentioned above) plus 3x $25
- 4x Barrels of new $5; each barrel of 20x Chips
- 43mm $1000 chip in air tite
- CDI Dice = $10 / 10€

Chips are in Germany. Prices are in Euro and USD, Payment in Euro via Paypal (Family & Friends or Goods & Service), Shipping worldwide with DHL
(e.g. US is around 25€, Germany around 7€ both with tracking).
All currency exchange fees, Paypal fees, customs and so on to the expense of the buyer.

Please respond dibs to this thread, pm me and ask anything you like :)

IMG_3756.jpeg
IMG_3755.jpeg
IMG_3754.jpeg
IMG_3753.jpeg
IMG_3752.jpeg
IMG_3751.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump it up.

I think I overpayed for those CDI a lot. So I updated the prices. Even if I sell with a loss, I'd like them gone. No space or use for them anymore :(

Also added split prices. Happy to split the $5s by the barrel if someone takes the rack of $1s.

Message me with any questions or offers :)

Thanks for my sample set from the other thread! Sexy looking chips :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom