SOLD Re-priced CDI collection with custom @alecnet box (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Mar 3, 2024
AUCTION ENDS AT
9:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$5000
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$50
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
SHIPPING TERMS
Winner Pays
SHIPS VIA
FedEx
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
I am re-starting this auction with a price reduction as my research tells me I started too high. Set is the following denominations:
200 fracs - (@Gear labeled replicas)
400 $1s
400 $5s
100 $25s
100 $100s
100 $500s
10 $1000s

Also included - 4 decks of CDI cards, Dealer Button and Seating chips.

Attachments

• IMG_2956.jpeg
    IMG_2956.jpeg
    184.4 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_2968.jpeg
    IMG_2968.jpeg
    110.5 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_2966.jpeg
    IMG_2966.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_2963.jpeg
    IMG_2963.jpeg
    171.4 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_2962.jpeg
    IMG_2962.jpeg
    199.7 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_2961.jpeg
    IMG_2961.jpeg
    203.4 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_2960.jpeg
    IMG_2960.jpeg
    178.8 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_2959.jpeg
    IMG_2959.jpeg
    136.2 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_2958.jpeg
    IMG_2958.jpeg
    175.4 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_2957.jpeg
    IMG_2957.jpeg
    123.8 KB · Views: 175
I think that’s a fair question.

The answer is yes.

I’m selling these as I certainly don’t need both these and the Badlands chips. I need to recoup funds to offset that purchase and I’ll ultimately decide if I need to sell more chips than just this CDI set.

And I don’t think it was a dick question.

I think that’s a fair question.

The answer is yes.

I’m selling these as I certainly don’t need both these and the Badlands chips. I need to recoup funds to offset that purchase and I’ll ultimately decide if I need to sell more chips than just this CDI set.

And I don’t think it was a dick question.
Just my 2 cents as someone who was the leading bidder on one of the canceled auctions, but also understood and appreciated the reason why you regretted posting auctions that would have broken up such a cool and unique set, you may want to consider just picking a price and posting this CDI set for sale instead of running another auction at this time as running another auction immediately after violating auction rules and canceling auctions with live bids is not a great look. Just something to consider.

It was foolish to list the badlands so early after landing the set. Just like it was foolish to share the leaded trks before you landed them. Live and learn! Haha Chippin brings Anxiety lol Everyone knows I’ve made mistakes.

Happy you’re keeping the chips. Bummed bc I was gonna go after them. If you do ever sell them it could have been a great mini set. 2 racks of $5s, 2 racks of high denoms $25/$100.

But glad you kept them. Worth the ban (temporarily?) imho.

What ever happened to WW when he did the same thing then never relisted them???

In addition your CDI price is much better deal! Good luck! Whoever buys these chips won’t regret it!

IMG_6325.jpeg

Has @Wheeler Assembly been banned?

Does the feedback rating still apply?

Is this still even a live auction?

Is there a way to contact or ask the seller questions before I bid?

Things like: I asked about the fracs if they are 50¢ or 25¢, but the seller mentioned that they were Gear labels, can we see a face shot of the fracs?
Are the $500s shaped inlays?
Can we get a face shot of every denom?
How will this be shipped?
Do you accept other forms of payment?
I have more questions that I would like to ask in a PM.

There is a lot of doubt and this is a lot of money.

Has @Wheeler Assembly been banned?

Does the feedback rating still apply?

Is this still even a live auction?

Is there a way to contact or ask the seller questions before I bid?

Things like: I asked about the fracs if they are 50¢ or 25¢, but the seller mentioned that they were Gear labels, can we see a face shot of the fracs?
Are the $500s shaped inlays?
Can we get a face shot of every denom?
How will this be shipped?
Do you accept other forms of payment?
I have more questions that I would like to ask in a PM.

There is a lot of doubt and this is a lot of money.
I've been messaging with him on Facebook so that's probably the easiest way to get in touch with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom