Murder, (S)he Wrote: The Unofficial Murder Pr0n Thread (4 Viewers)

Perfect for rainy days.
image.jpg

This is almost too cheap! How did it work?

Cheap but enough to experience milling chips. No problem to mill one by one but not so reliable when you want to do multiple milling.
It work with 2 sofwares, one to create routing file and convert in ".nc" file (i used Freecad) and one to transfert file to the device and control the device (i used GRBL that's provided with the CNC).

I did a label-over on two barrels of Sunset Beaches, rather than murdering them. The labels I made seem to fit nicely, and are not thick enough to create spinners. But this is a fun thread, and it makes me feel more murderous.

Brutal seeing what happens to some really nice chips. Who knows, maybe I'll be a chip murderer someday soon.

This seemed like a good idea when I bought them at the start of the year. Was after cheap chips to murder and turn into a tournament set.

Labels pending.

IMG_20191217_234336.jpg

Accomplice to murder was @SeanGecko, who very kindly shipped them from the USA to the UK.

Just started on four racks of these. My respect for people who have built more than one set this way has gone waaaaay up!

Attachments

• 20191219_203802.jpg
    20191219_203802.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 142

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom