Murder, (S)he Wrote: The Unofficial Murder Pr0n Thread (1 Viewer)

At first, they said it couldn't be done. Then they said it would be too expensive and nobody would be able to afford it. Then they took the moral high ground said it *shouldn't* be done.

Now we have multiple killing machine assembly lines, mass murderers, and a dedicated thread for displaying their collective snuff wares. And still the masses clamour for more.

Progress..... I think.

Psychopaths, fiends, mad-dog chip killers. Roots, PCF. Pioneers, lest we forget.
respect.jpg

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
original morticia.jpg

I'm a homicidal maniac, they look just like everyone else.
wednes.jpg

Last edited:
Have you tried milling shaped inlays yet?

Made a shaped milling is possible but mill a shaped inlay is impossible i think. It's almost impossible to mill precisely only the inlay on each chip. Need to mill to higher diameter to be sure that all the inlay will be milled but if the chips have big variations on mold centering, you risk to mill the inside circle of the THC mold. Personnaly i mill only to 7/8" diameter on THC to be sure to don't have this kind of trouble.

1568649310903.png
1568649266033.png

Last edited:
Nice one, @grantc54 -- don't see pics of the C&J chip weights very often. Most people don't even know they were used.
I don't think that's a weight. I've seen a bunch of them go by, and they are VERY thin metal, maybe aluminum. I assumed it was some kind of security device. (It doesn't have nearly enough mass to be useful as a weight.)

I don't think that's a weight. I've seen a bunch of them go by, and they are VERY thin metal, maybe aluminum. I assumed it was some kind of security device. (It doesn't have nearly enough mass to be useful as a weight.)
Just going off reports from Gene Kimble.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom