MSK Plaque interest - Canadian currency (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I think the purple 10's would look amazing too. We'll just keep the buy to the $20/$50/$100 though for simplicity.

Here's the latest from MSK:

1590158678795.png

Plaques would have a mother of pearl effect all over the surface because the artwork would need to be modified if we wanted opaque printing, so we took that option out. The good news is that it dropped the price a bit because of that. Here's the latest estimate from MSK:

$20: 5.64 USD
$50: 7.71 USD
$100: 9.40 USD

I will ask for a further reduction if the final order is higher than we originally estimated as well.

Will set up a group order thread next week and leave it open for a few weeks.

I know for my current customs, my biggest chip is a $20, and getting the $100 plaques is the most logical choice but that $50 plaque is my favorite and 4x progression of value be damned lol

Yep, I keep looking at that $50 and thinking "what for?"

...so maybe just 20 then?

At least 20 for me lol. I'll get a handful of the $20 & $100 very likely as well. This is probably the moment where I'm just gonna splurge on the $50s and if anyone at my game asked why the small jump, I'll just say cuz I want more plaques on the table lol

Thanks Poker Zombie. Mods- can we have this thread locked? Would like to have all future discussion in the order thread. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom