MSK Plaque (Canadian currency) - Order Thread (CLOSED- Payments Complete) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They look good to me. I've told them to move forward with final production!
1594819575156.png
1594819602598.png
1594819620827.png

1594819641074.png

1594819661324.png

1594819680897.png

Tim mentioned the white background for the Vimy text on the $20 disappeared- I have requested they fix it before final.

I think she ended up shipping them TNT and they only have a week or so delay, so I'd imagine a couple weeks tops. Really depends on customs and stuff too though. I'm hoping Tony gets them sometime in August.

Looking forward to these. I'm running a big short deck game in the fall and if my last normal NL big game is any indication, these are going to be put in play and changing hands often lol. My guys love short deck

Looks awesome!!! Thought I only got one of each, so glad I got more! If by chance anyone backs out or decides to sell let me know please.

Also, if any US chippers want to chat about shipping to one location (absolutely no idea if this saves money) let me know. I have a sm and lg plaque container coming to Texas.

Looks awesome!!! Thought I only got one of each, so glad I got more! If by chance anyone backs out or decides to sell let me know please.

Also, if any US chippers want to chat about shipping to one location (absolutely no idea if this saves money) let me know. I have a sm and lg plaque container coming to Texas.
I believe that I have ordered the largest US-bound shipment, so I would be happy to stand as the US re-shipper.

I will be sorting out the orders today, so if anyone wants to combine shipping then please let me know. A few people also got in on the Matsui racks order so I'll be combining the plaques with those orders.

These look awesome. Currently on a road trip vacation Tony so just let me know when you ship and hopefully they don't sit in my mailbox too long lol.

PM's will be going out tonight and tomorrow. Lots of shipping labels to make and Fragile stickers to stick.

2020-08-05 20.07.51.jpg

I'm game if it saves us some money. @T_Chan what do you think? There were only a few US orders if I recall.

I believe that I have ordered the largest US-bound shipment, so I would be happy to stand as the US re-shipper.
Shoot sorry I forgot that I also ordered on the other group buy with cages and racks.
I'm game if it saves us some money. @T_Chan what do you think? There were only a few US orders if I recall.
I also have to hurry up and pay for my birdcage and racks. I'm guessing since you just got a sample set of these, you can ask him to squeeze them in with my order and not pay any shipping at all.

Although all of the orders are boxed up already, I'd be happy to combine shipping, though some of these are pretty small packages so I'm not sure how much people would be saving. There's 5 orders to the USA, and 1 of them is combined with the Matsui racks order.

I'll go ahead with sending PM's to everyone, and y'all americans want to combine shipping, then just let me know before sending me payment.

Cheers.

Although all of the orders are boxed up already, I'd be happy to combine shipping, though some of these are pretty small packages so I'm not sure how much people would be saving. There's 5 orders to the USA, and 1 of them is combined with the Matsui racks order.

I'll go ahead with sending PM's to everyone, and y'all americans want to combine shipping, then just let me know before sending me payment.

Cheers.
Mine is only 3 plaques - one of each. If you can slip it in with the orders of either @Poker Zombie or @BarrieJ3 I would think it wouldn't add much of anything to their shipping cost. Or better yet if you can combine all into one box. I don't know how Canadian shipping works or what the total amount looks like. It might not make sense for the big orders, but it definitely would for us little ones.

Ah that's perfect. The shipping cost for your order won't change at all with such a small addition. I'll put his plaques into your shipment as long as @TX_Golf_N_Poker approves.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom