MSK Plaque (Canadian currency) - Order Thread (CLOSED- Payments Complete) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
$20 - 1 pc
$50 - 1 pc
$100 - 1 pc

Serial-number random.

I love those. Only in for a sample set though. Any idea about costs for reshipping to Germany?

Hello @AllDay83If it's all the same to you and everyone else, I am very partial to the number 44. If my serials could contain that I would REALLY appreciate it. I wore 44 as a jersey number, and my car license plate is HTMN44. I would love to have that number please and thank you.

Is that you, Lewis? It‘s Hammertime. :D

$20 - 1 pc
$50 - 1 pc
$100 - 1 pc

Serial-number random.

I love those. Only in for a sample set though. Any idea about costs for reshipping to Germany?
Since you can get these into a padded envelope, it shouldn't be too crazy. The estimate I got from the Canada Post website was $10-$20 CAD just so you have a ballpark.

Since you can get these into a padded envelope, it shouldn't be too crazy. The estimate I got from the Canada Post website was $10-$20 CAD just so you have a ballpark.
A box costs as much as an envelope. If you can keep it under 250g it should be $10, up to 500g will be $15

So far, but I'm not really surprised. Given that most Americans have no clue whose image is on their currency, why would I expect them to try and figure out who is on Canadian currency.
I suppose. I just want a few because they're cool looking. The artwork is amazing!

So who is your favorite American president on any US money? Mine is Ben Franklin. :D

Just throwing this out there- do we see a point at keeping the deadline at June 12th? Any interest in moving it up to close June 4th?

Just throwing this out there- do we see a point at keeping the deadline at June 12th? Any interest in moving it up to close June 4th?

I'm cool with a move up in date, only because of these somehow made it to me prior to July 1, I can get these in play for my annual big game lol :whistle: :whistling:

Order deadline is now this Sunday, June 7th. Will send the final numbers and get estimates on Monday morning. Will have them run the prototype for each.

Couple of questions that I haven't seen answers for here. Sorry if I just didn't see them.

Is a payment required for my order to be complete? If so, How much? Just the amount of the plaques, or the total amount including shipping and fees? Some of the costs in Post #1 still say TBD.

I know there are just a couple of us in the US, but do you have an estimate for shipping? I'm just getting 3 plaques, so should fit in a padded envelope, I assume.

Thanks! Looking forward as these will be my first plaques added to my collection.

Couple of questions that I haven't seen answers for here. Sorry if I just didn't see them.

Is a payment required for my order to be complete? If so, How much? Just the amount of the plaques, or the total amount including shipping and fees? Some of the costs in Post #1 still say TBD.

I know there are just a couple of us in the US, but do you have an estimate for shipping? I'm just getting 3 plaques, so should fit in a padded envelope, I assume.

Thanks! Looking forward as these will be my first plaques added to my collection.

Payment will be required before I order these from MSK, but I am holding off until the order is closed to get accurate prices for the plaques and the shipping and to see if there are any bank transfer fees I need to include. The amount due would be whatever you owe for the plaques, cases, split transfer fees and the international shipping from Asia. Reshipping will be calculated at a later date by T_Chan and my include a split of any import or duty fees. Transferwise will probably get you the best exchange rate (paypal is bad for that), but at long as I receive the amount it cost me in CAD, I'm happy, up to you if you want to seek out the best exchange rate.

@T_Chan , feel free to chime in on how you'd like to handle reshipping and if you'd be able to provide an estimate for sample set shipping to the states (I'd guess it to be in the $10-$15 USD range).

I don't have the dimensions to reference, but yes the expected cost for a sample set going to the USA should be under $15 USD. I can get anyone a shipping quote once the plaques arrive and I can measure and weigh the parcels to get the cost.

And yes, everything can get shipped to me and I'll let everyone know of the costs incurred including the shipping, customs and duties, if any.

Hi all... as a Canadian who loves poker... are there any other Canadian group buys? I mean these plaques are OKAY, but to be completely honest I am not a fan of plaques in general and I am not a fan of these Canadian plaques... *sorry*

Do you guys get much use out of plaques in your games or are they just a novelty to add to the collections you have?

Just wish there were other Canadian group buys in this place!

Hi all... as a Canadian who loves poker... are there any other Canadian group buys? I mean these plaques are OKAY, but to be completely honest I am not a fan of plaques in general and I am not a fan of these Canadian plaques... *sorry*

Do you guys get much use out of plaques in your games or are they just a novelty to add to the collections you have?

Just wish there were other Canadian group buys in this place!
I think typically group buys are run out of the states due to sheer numbers/order volumes and also cheaper re-shipping to individuals. This one has a fairly specific audience hence being coordinated in Canada.

I plan to use the $20’s as rebuys for cash games, a high high value chip for limit games, and yeah, partially for the novelty of it :).

I’m a big fan of these plaques. Being in the US I couldn’t really see using em as most players would ask what the heck they were, but I love the idea of using plaques them for cash rebuys!

Felt someone, let them rebuy for a plaque, change them out with your chips, felt them again, and start building that plaque stack!

@timinater any chance we could pay you to do the same with some US currency? I’d love some creative plaques over the bands of fake money and plaques that are currently out there. I could help with the subject matter/content.

$20 - 6
$50 - 6
$100 - 3
Large Case - 1
Small Case - 1

Looks like both my numbers 3 and 33 are taken. Random it is!

edit: I can remove racks if shipping international makes those a dumb decision

@timinater any chance we could pay you to do the same with some US currency? I’d love some creative plaques over the bands of fake money and plaques that are currently out there. I could help with the subject matter/content.
Powerful busy, but if you've got some time to wait we can chat for sure about something similar.

Powerful busy, but if you've got some time to wait we can chat for sure about something similar.
Thank you! These just turned out great, and I know I have something else to bug you about.

I’ll throw a feeler out in a couple weeks, but will be ready to go once stateside July onward (whenever a slot opens). And I won’t come to you with nothing, we’ll some stuff predone.

These look awesome!!

Updating my order, basically adding 10 more $50 plaques.

Totals follows:
$20 - 10
$50 - 20
$100 - 10
Large Case - 2
Small Case - 0

Thanks

I’ll be updating my order once I check on the sizes of some of the plaques that I already have. Will kost likely be getting a few of each plaque rack in addition to my order.

I’ll be updating my order once I check on the sizes of some of the plaques that I already have. Will kost likely be getting a few of each plaque rack in addition to my order.
You have until tomorrow night!

Last day to get orders in before they're finalized! I'll send the order in tomorrow morning to get a final quote. Once costs are finalized (after prototypes are made), payment will be due.

I've sent the initial cash so MSK can start on the prototypes- a reminder that if we need to make any changes we forfeit that $112 USD and that would be split among the buyers. If not, that just gets deducted off the final invoice.

Just trying to finalize shipping costs and they jumped up quite a bit in the final order- seeing if we have any other options. Once we confirm shipping, I will be asking for payment from you guys. The general idea is that since I'm paying in CAD, my total compensation should be equal to what I transfered in CAD.

Also- I did run through the thread to confirm everyone's final orders, but PLEASE check the spreadsheet to make sure your order is correct!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13OOrArNM7--190gQyxqz_Pzo_qCX8cXA8AsXwtjDIsM/edit?usp=sharing

Payment has reached MSK for the prototypes, we should see photos in about two weeks. Once we get the photos and make sure there's no major issues, it'll be time to pay. Exchange rates are a little volatile right now, so I'll update the payment sheet and let everyone know what they owe at that time. Payments would be due within 3 days to limit the risk to exchange rates- anyone who doesn't pay will forfeit their order, but I'll do everything I can to contact everyone. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom