MSK Plaque (Canadian currency) - Order Thread (CLOSED- Payments Complete) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can certainly receive the shipments for @Mesnik44 @Racer96 and @grantc54 (when he decides his order) as I see them all in person regularly. It's nearly 2/3's of the order so far, does it make sense to get them all shipped to me and I can reship? @AllDay83 yours would be shipped for free of course for helping organize.

I can certainly receive the shipments for @Mesnik44 @Racer96 and @grantc54 (when he decides his order) as I see them all in person regularly. It's nearly 2/3's of the order so far, does it make sense to get them all shipped to me and I can reship? @AllDay83 yours would be shipped for free of course for helping organize.
Thanks Tony!

Yeah, if you're willing to do that I have no issues. Saves me a bunch of work. Thanks Tony!

Hello @AllDay83 I would like to order the following;

$20 - 20
$50 - 5
$100 - 5

If it's all the same to you and everyone else, I am very partial to the number 44. If my serials could contain that I would REALLY appreciate it. I wore 44 as a jersey number, and my car license plate is HTMN44. I would love to have that number please and thank you.
Wait and see who 44 is assigned to for each denom and you can have that discussion with them.

Yeah, if you're willing to do that I have no issues. Saves me a bunch of work. Thanks Tony!

I might be able to help with shipping costs too. I have my own logistics carrier that I work with who might be able to get a better shipping rate if the shipment starts to get big. I was able to save some money for my Matsui purchase where my logistics carrier was less than what Matsui was going to charge.

Original post updated with case options. For those of you that already ordered just let me know if you want any added on.

If the serial numbers are sequential on each style can we get the same serial numbers on each plaque? I have no number preference but if possible 5 of the 20, 50 and 100 to have the same sequence.
$20 - 18
$50 - 7
$100 - 5

Thanks

If the serial numbers are sequential on each style can we get the same serial numbers on each plaque? I have no number preference but if possible 5 of the 20, 50 and 100 to have the same sequence.
$20 - 18
$50 - 7
$100 - 5

Thanks

No, I think that would be almost impossible to coordinate as there would be too many gaps to fill and unused numbers. I mean, if you can think of a way to do it fairly, I'm all ears. You can also ask whomever is assigned the numbers you want to swap with you.

$20 - 21 (001-021)
$50 - 11 (001-011)
$100 - 6 (001-006)

Large Rack - 1
Small Rack - 1

Listed the serial numbers to confirm what I want, so @AllDay83 can begin assigning the rest. Let the fun begin.

@Kain8 and I will combine shipping to Regina, I'm sure.

Last edited:
$20 - 21 (001-021)
$50 - 11 (001-011)
$100 - 6 (001-006)

Large Rack
Small Rack

Listed the serial numbers to confirm what I want, so @AllDay83 can begin assigning the rest. Let the fun begin.

@Kain8 and I will combine shipping to Regina, I'm sure.
Just to confirm- do you want a large rack and a small rack, or no racks?

Will do my utmost to communicate clearly, but may need to be decisive at times, so please don't get upset if a decision is made that you don't like.
I get it. So let me start by saying, I am not remotely upset. That said...

Is it fair to evenly distribute the Korean shipping per person as opposed to per plaque? This puts sample orders heavily on the down side, costing them $5.41 per plaque for shipping from Korea.

Again, not trying to start something ugly here. Shipping "per plaque" will actually cost me more than "per participant" (as it currently stands). It just feels unfair, and would discourage sample sets or small orders.

I get it. So let me start by saying, I am not remotely upset. That said...

Is it fair to evenly distribute the Korean shipping per person as opposed to per plaque? This puts sample orders heavily on the down side, costing them $5.41 per plaque for shipping from Korea.

Again, not trying to start something ugly here. Shipping "per plaque" will actually cost me more than "per participant" (as it currently stands). It just feels unfair, and would discourage sample sets or small orders.

Happy to change it, can anyone comment on how this is typically handled in group buys?

Easy fix though, buy more plaques :)

Nevermind, I didn't read the FP. Give me a min.

Last edited:
I see you have multiple items at different price points. Unless you are going to split plaque orders and plaque cases into to separate shipments, (not recommended) I would divided shipping up per piece.

I see you have multiple items at different price points. Unless you are going to split plaque orders and plaque cases into to separate shipments, (not recommended) I would divided shipping up per piece.
Thanks Tommy! I will update the sheet to reflect a per piece (plaques and racks) shipping price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom