MSK Plaque (Canadian currency) - Order Thread (CLOSED- Payments Complete) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be going to the Grand Canyon in a couple weeks, and have little hope of catching a cell signal there. So if this bleeds into that, be certain I am good for the money. If you feel the need to cancel/resell my order though, I understand. I just don't want it to be a problem.

I will be going to the Grand Canyon in a couple weeks, and have little hope of catching a cell signal there. So if this bleeds into that, be certain I am good for the money. If you feel the need to cancel/resell my order though, I understand. I just don't want it to be a problem.
I think members with 10k+ posts can have a little leeway.

I've got a ways to go then :p

I've met with poker zombie in real life, very trustworthy fellow.

Here's the prototypes. She said that they could make some minor tweaks at no cost, so that's nice. Feedback I've given- would like the $100's a little darker (less gold/yellow) and the 50 on the back side was a little light. Other than that, I think they look great!

1592838876302.png
1592838892750.png
1592838908204.png
1592838930559.png
1592838942131.png
1592838952829.png
1592838965184.png
1592838981167.png

I agree about the 50 on the back. What about the numbers in the corners? The grey? Can that be slightly darker or is it just the lighting

Yeah, there's definetely a difference between the final artwork MSK provided and how it transferred to manufacturing. It should be something they can tweak.

1592844304016.png

I feel like I'm playing a 'spot the difference' game. Just noticed the white maple leaf is missing on the back of the $100 too, so I've let them know.

She's gonna print another set before final production with the $100 more brown, the numbers on the white a bit darker and with the maple leaf on the back of the $100. That said, I'm going to lock in the exchange rate so I can start gathering payments tomorrow, so stay tuned.

Payments can now be made! I've locked in the exchange rate, so please transfer according to your CAD total cost. Canadian members can send interac to
1593028139661.png
. Paypal and Transferwise are also accepted, as long as any fees / exchange rate hits are taken by the person paying (i.e. I need to receive the equivalent in CAD shown below). Please reach out for any further questions!

1593028459342.png

Money sent. Now I need to sit down to recover from that PayPlay currency conversion blow.

In the future, I will look into that Transferwise method. I'm just too busy today to do my due diligence for any internet company with access to my bank account. On the surface though, it would have been about a $30-$40 savings.

Money sent. Now I need to sit down to recover from that PayPlay currency conversion blow.

In the future, I will look into that Transferwise method. I'm just too busy today to do my due diligence for any internet company with access to my bank account. On the surface though, it would have been about a $30-$40 savings.
Yeah, I've been using TransferWise for years and I have begun to despise PayPal and their gouging.

Day 1- 31% paid for, thanks folks!

Edit- 62%!

Last edited:
Should probably tag people here. I did not see this until now. Will pay

Just saw this. Will need to transfer funds from accounts, please give me a few days. Sorry, have been busy with other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom