GB Completed MSK JETONS AND PLAQUES GROUP BUY #2 ORDER THREAD (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be closing this tomorrow afternoon at some point. Everything will be updated then and will allow a day or so for order verifications. In the meantime I’ll submit a final order update to MSK for price adjustments and shipping.

Thanks again to all involved.

Steve/Quick

Still here. I’m just letting everybody know. As per the usual this estate auction and the constant fuckery of those who are trying to ruin it has gone to new, unforeseen lengths.
At 5:00am, an hour after security left the site this guy…
E946FE04-D750-4DCF-8F00-81E1C6EE0D57.png
…showed up and tried to break in. After which he decided it would just be a better idea to just burn down the entire building.
79365A61-BA0A-4616-806F-6B2041E0F6AB.jpeg

I’m rapidly losing faith in humanity. Why would anybody do this? :cry:
Gasoline and a bag of garbage. :confused

Still here. I’m just letting everybody know. As per the usual this estate auction and the constant fuckery of those who are trying to ruin it has gone to new, unforeseen lengths.
At 5:00am, an hour after security left the site this guy…
View attachment 806367
…showed up and tried to break in. After which he decided it would just be a better idea to just burn down the entire building.
View attachment 806368

I’m rapidly losing faith in humanity. Why would anybody do this? :cry:
Gasoline and a bag of garbage. :confused
What. The. Fuck.

People are garbage. I'm really sorry Steve. Surely there has to be a personal vendetta somewhere that it's coming to arson. I don't envy you and this whole thing sounds like a gigantic headache. I'm unfamiliar with Canadian law, but would some kind of insurance payout cover the damages?

What. The. Fuck.

People are garbage. I'm really sorry Steve. Surely there has to be a personal vendetta somewhere that it's coming to arson. I don't envy you and this whole thing sounds like a gigantic headache. I'm unfamiliar with Canadian law, but would some kind of insurance payout cover the damages?
Without giving any details away I’m sure it would if we could find an insurance company that would insure the snowmobiles and bikes. They would have covered the building but little else.

Steve, I'm sorry to hear about the headaches you're having to deal with. I hope things work out, soon.

If it's not too late to get in on the MSK order, please put me down for:

O - ALL-IN ~ CALL $4.34/ x 5
P
- HI~LO $4.54/ x 2
- 82x57 $100,000 $5.25/ x 1
- 94x66 $500,000 $6.46/ x 1
- 107x75 $1,000,000 $9.36/ x 1

If it is too late, no problem, I understand. Thanks!

Steve, I'm sorry to hear about the headaches you're having to deal with. I hope things work out, soon.

If it's not too late to get in on the MSK order, please put me down for:

O - ALL-IN ~ CALL $4.34/ x 5
P
- HI~LO $4.54/ x 2
- 82x57 $100,000 $5.25/ x 1
- 94x66 $500,000 $6.46/ x 1
- 107x75 $1,000,000 $9.36/ x 1

If it is too late, no problem, I understand. Thanks!
Not too late at all. Your all good. :tup:

Orders updated.

LAST BUMP! Order will be sent this evening for final costs and shipping quote.

In that case, please add on for me:

F - MISSED BLIND $6.34/ x 5

Thanks! Good luck with placing the order!

Holy !#@%&! How did I miss this? I've been following all the other threads. Did this not get posted there!

I would like one set of green dragon seating chips if I haven't missed the deadline. Item U.

Thanks! (I hope)

Here are the final order totals. FYI, I purchased a few extras of most things just in case numbers are off on the production end. I'll be selling off any extras that aren't required. Ive also informed MSK that the reshipping address has changed to the Maryland address. Thanks again @Ben8257 and Brie @FordPickup92. I'm updating the cost savings right now since they have generously offered to do it free of charge.

Spreadsheet PG1.jpg
Spreadsheet PG2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom