MSK and metallic gold (2 Viewers)

LeGold

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Seems to be hard to communicate with MSK regarding the particular question I have. I need smooth golden finish for the opaque print, does anyone here know whether they can do it? Their metallic gold, from photos I've seen of other designs (incl. MSKs own ones), seems to be glittery and wouldn't work for me. It also looks kind of messy, but that might just be this particular one they've sent me a picture of.

1706362647943.png

try Matsui Europe, they easy to cooperate
They might be, but I don't want their product as I don't like the flatness. Also, the two plaques I have from them both have misaligned layers of plastic showing bad QA (might be a one-off, but still a turnoff).

@LeGold if you don’t want the glittery finish of the gold metallic maybe you can try opaque yellow but with a gold metal effect on your template ?

@LeGold if you don’t want the glittery finish of the gold metallic maybe you can try opaque yellow but with a gold metal effect on your template ?
Yeah, that was one of the thoughts I had, but in this particular case I'll probably just settle for a solid bright tan-ish color instead.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom